“Consistently great food and service”

Stonewood Grill and Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill and Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don’t want to have just another ordinary night out — so tonight, make it extraordinary! We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood’s gourmet chefs. Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties. So the next time you’re looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Charlotte, NC
“Consistently great food and service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've been to this location numerous times. We've tried almost everything on the menu and have not been disappointed. I would put their steaks up against any of the famous steakhouses. Also, the service is consistently good.

NEW WINDSOR
“Excellent in all respects for a lunch with friends”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Today was our first stop at a Stonewood Grill. We met long time friends for a lunch and a fun discussion about our home town and all the "characters" we remember. We all found the restaurant to be excellent. I enjoy a wonderul salad with shrimp grilled to perfection. Two of my friends ordered the Rubin and remarked it was the best they had ever eaten. Some excellent wine selections, and a nice fresh pot of DeCaf Coffee to top off the meal and friendship. Service was excellent and attentave, but not overbearing or rushed. Being lunch time we didn't notice any noise concerns....I will certainly return to Stonewood again! Lunch for 4 with wine was $77.00 a good investment to enjoy old friends

• Visited February 2013
“Delightful!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I have not eaten here in 2 years and was delighted that the atmosphere, food and service is just as good as it has always been. They have added a small covered outside dining area, with heaters if needed. This an very busy restaurant and they have also added very lovely outdoor seating for their customers who are waiting for a table. The decor is modern and upscale. The bar area is comfortable and pleasant to have drinks and dine in as well. Today I had an excellent Martini with top shelf vodka, prepared perfectly by our bartender, Troy. I ate at the bar too and service was attentive and friendly. For my appetizer I had a cup of the clam chowder it was delicious, full of sweet clams, potatoes, bacon, seasoned well. I could have had another bowl. I ordered oak-grilled salmon that was again wonderful. Instead of rice I had sweet potatoes fries that were crisp and so truly good. My meal also came with sautéed zucchini, yellow squash, with tiny slivers of carrots and red pepper so, so good. My dining experience at Stonewood was totally enjoyable. Cheers!

Sarasota, Florida
“Really good food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went to Stonewood for an early New Years Eve dinner with relatives, and was expecting a crowded, noisy place with slow service and cold food. However, I was delightfully surprised! Yes, being New Years Eve it was busy, but we were seated right on time for our reservation, and our server was very pleasant, cheerful and attentive. I ordered the cedar-planked salmon, which arrived warm, cooked to the level I had requested, and was delicious! Everyone else in my party also commented that their food was good. The petite filet "melted in my mouth" according to the family member who ordered it. Their wine selection was also good. All around, a very satisfactory experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to go back!

• Visited December 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Great Restaurant and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The Stonewood Grill is another national chain that delivers quality food at all of there properties. This property did not disappoint me. Sat at the bar and the food and the service was excellent. I arrived before 7 PM and was able to take advantage of the happt hour rates on assosrted wines and cocktails. I had the broilded scallops and caesar salad. Delicious.

• Visited September 2012