“Top Notch!”
Review of MoZaic

MoZaic
Reserve with OpenTable
MoZaic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pineapple Avenue
Description: At Mozaic, we are committed to a guest-friendly cuisine that is seasonal and market driven, utilizing fruits and vegetables from local farmers and seafood from surrounding waters. Mozaic's dinner menu features an exciting variety of polished dishes ranging from starters and small plates to hearty entrees and indulgent desserts. Our new modern American small plate menu emphasizes sharing and seasonality, served with a side of Mozaic’s signature artistic flair. Our cuisine is not defined by a specific geographical area, but rather reflects a mosaic of cultures and influences. The ingredients we use are sourced locally whenever possible and are not strange or exotic, but really quite familiar and the flavors are intoxicating.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have lived in Sarasota just a few miles away from this gem of a restaurant, and didn't try it until last week?! Shame on me?! I'm now hooked, and plan on making this a frequent dining spot. The food was SPECTACULAR.. the wine list was complete (and not as pricey as most in the area)...
and service was excellent?!!!!! And to think I've been missing out on this place? .. This place has now climbed to one of my top 5 restaurants here in Sarasota, and I am very picky so that says it all!

There are newer reviews for MoZaic

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Quaint and unique. Excellent wine selection. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Only once in about 20 visits did I find something I didn't really like. Great place with a date, a love, or friends.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The ambience was comfortable, the wait staff were always attentive, and the food was spot on. My companion ordered her steak rare and I had mine medium and MoZaic delivered. The Marseilles dessert was almost too beautiful to eat. The only negative was the small chocolate fudge-like squares offered as we were in the process of paying. The chef should burn the recipe for the combination of truffle oil and chocolate--it was awful. Everything considered this is a wonderful place for a leisurely meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent food quality, relatively small portions, very good service, OK ambiance, and big check.
Convenient downtown location with public parking nearby.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Had a good meal but was "stuck" upstairs. Do not understand as there were four two tops downstairs when we entered. Guess we should have made a fuss, but I would have thought out of season they would have filled downstairs up first. Staff had to auction off food as who has the duck, there were only the two of us you would have thought the server could have noted, yes very picky but a pet peeve of mine. Will probably not be back