“You don't have to be from Buffalo to appreciate this place”
Review of Casa Di Pizza

Casa Di Pizza
Ranked #463 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.casadipizzafl.com/
Bradenton, Florida
“You don't have to be from Buffalo to appreciate this place”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food is excellent and reasonably priced the staff is cordial and helpful. One of the reasons I believe is they use better ingredients than a lot of other places.

We are patriot fans and even though arch enemies of the bills we are always treated cordially and frendly.

It looks like a cross between a pizza joint and a sports bar and to some extent it is but it is more than that. I rate there wings with anyone else's in the area give them a try.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank greatraymondo

“If you're from Buffalo, it's the closest thing you'll find in Florida”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The wings are great, very, very close to Buffalo. The beef on weck is really good, too, but the rolls are not quite the same (I blame our humidity), and ditto with the pizza. The pizza by the slice.... give it a pass. Full pizza, excellent, but the crust is not quite the same as Buffalo. Again, I think it's our humidity difference.
Everyone is friendly,and it's a very, very clean place. Order at the bar, and they'll bring your food to you.
It's in a mall, so not the same experience as Buffalo, but as close as you'll get in south Florida. Remember, you're not on Elmwood anymore, Dorothy....

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank SherryNPaul
Sarasota, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza in sarasota”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

we've tried every pizza place in town and this is hands down the best. the pizza is made completely fresh to order and always piping hot. Wonderful wings, calazones, pasta....we havent had a bad thing off the menu. Its a weekly staple in our house. It might be slow and not always perfect at times but its a great local restaurant owned by a family that everyone in the family works in. fabulous! you will not be disappointed

• Visited March 2012
North Port, Florida
“Authentic Buffalo, NY pizza & wings”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

If you are from Buffalo living in the Sarasota/Bradenton area, this is the place for REAL pizza and wings. Don't believe the dime a dozen "buffalo wing" imposter restaraunts, these wings are the way they are supposed to be. Pizza has thicker crust, more sauce, cheese & the pepperoni that is crisp around the edges like authentic Buffalo pizza is supposed to be.

Visited November 2011
Riverview, Florida
“Ohhhh so Yummy!”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

We came here for lunch one afternoon after doing some shopping. As soon as we walked in we were greeted and asked what we wanted. I ordered pepperoni (which I never do but it looked sooooo good). My husband ordered two cheese. We both got drinks and I think we paid like $12 or something . . . it was cheap. Then the pizza arrived. And oh my gosh it was soooooo good! The cheese was ooozing out and the pepperoni was the little pepperoni's and they were tastey! The slices were huge! It was not NY Style which was nice. It was a thicker crust. And the crust was amazing too. It had a crunchy outside but the inside was nice and moist and soft! I ate every last bite and so did my hubby! We will be going back here . . . for sure! Wish we lived closer and I would get it to go every once and a while!
I did noticed that while we were there they had fresh veggies delivered from a local market or farmer or something. I thought that was nice too!

• Visited December 2011