“Ohhhh so Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Casa Di Pizza
Ranked #498 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.casadipizzafl.com/
Riverview, Florida
“Ohhhh so Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

We came here for lunch one afternoon after doing some shopping. As soon as we walked in we were greeted and asked what we wanted. I ordered pepperoni (which I never do but it looked sooooo good). My husband ordered two cheese. We both got drinks and I think we paid like $12 or something . . . it was cheap. Then the pizza arrived. And oh my gosh it was soooooo good! The cheese was ooozing out and the pepperoni was the little pepperoni's and they were tastey! The slices were huge! It was not NY Style which was nice. It was a thicker crust. And the crust was amazing too. It had a crunchy outside but the inside was nice and moist and soft! I ate every last bite and so did my hubby! We will be going back here . . . for sure! Wish we lived closer and I would get it to go every once and a while!
I did noticed that while we were there they had fresh veggies delivered from a local market or farmer or something. I thought that was nice too!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Tinkerbell1391

Sarasota, Florida
“Horrible customer service, so rude.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

Very very poor customer service. Ordered a carry out pizza and had to wait over 40 minutes for it. When I got home they had messed up my order, who forgets to put pepperoni on a pepperoni pizza!? When I called the manager talked down to me and refused to do anything because I "didn't check the pizza while I was there" even though he admitted he knew the order was wrong. Reading the other reviews I see I'm not alone. There are too many great pizza places around to waste any time or money there.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank MRay R
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent - Great BBQ Pit Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2010

Disagree with review from 14th Sept. Every time we have been to Casa Di Pizza or had take-out it's been great.
The best wings in town - bar none!
Keep up the good work guys

Sarasota, FL
“Worst pizza ever!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

I am from Buffalo NY and when Casa di Pizza opened on University I was so happy. I ordered from them many times last year during football season and always had good results. Saturday i ordered pizza and wings for a crowd at my house watching college football. I drove up to get the pizza and wings and when I returned home I was so embarrased to find the cheese burned so badly on both pizzas it was unedible. The wings had NO sauce on them at all were just fried. They also did not give me any celrey or blue cheese with the order. I had to order some pizzas from a local pizza delivery place to feed my friends. When i called on monday to complain I was told i should have called on Saturday that there was nothing they could do for me now. 50 wings and 2 pizzas were 57.00!!! Not cheap and you couldn't eat it. They have lost a loyal customer. I understand that sometimes restaurants get it wrong but most managers try to make it right. Not at Casa di pizza. There lousy customer service has lost not only me as a customer but all the people I had at the party! Never Again will i order from this place. That won't be around long ntil they work on retaining customers. Reading the other reviews i see I am not alone! There was only one other guest in the restaurant when I picked up so they were NOT busy. No excuse!!!!

2 Thank lauriesSarasota_FL
Rochester
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

Down visiting my relatives and stopped by since I used to go to a place called the same thing in Bufalo. I couldn't believe it was the same owners!! The food tasted just like it did in Buffalo - great poritions - awesome pizza, wings - and they even had Buffalo Sabres hockey on!! sure beat watching the game from snowy Buffalo...