“I love the salads”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed February 5, 2013

great food and reasonable. I eat the salads most of the time. Staff is great about accomodating GF customers.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This place is great. I mean, it is what it is- Asian-Style Fast Food- but it's done right. I was confused at first because when you walk in it looks like a regular restaurant, but you order and pay for your food first, before you sit, like any other fast food restaurant. So far we've shared the Chopped Asian Salad each time we've been, and we are making our way through the rest of the menu. The Pad Thai was weird because it's made with rice noodles, but I brought some home, and it got way better as leftovers. I'm sure I will continue to frequent this place.

1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I like the atmosphere and the food selection but the quality has gone down badly. We had a passport and even so our previous visit was not a hit went back again. We ordered there signature dish of the month and fried rice. The fried rice was ok, which means eatable. The signature dish a desaster. If there are any subtile flavors they sure were overpowered by the unplesant tast of burned old oil. My sons stomach was so agravated, it came all back out. This was for sure our last visit!

1  Thank 408SaPi
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

At pei Wei they make everything in front of customers and fast. The menu is simple and not complicated. The kids like coming over for the chicken lo-mein. I order the lettuce wrap, vegetable rolls and for dinner pei Wei combination of honey seared chicken yummy. :)

Reviewed September 27, 2012

this place is great! We used to love Shanghai express in bradenton and after eating pei wei you won't be able to Asian food from the mall or strip mall ever again! It's not a 5 star restaurant as some of the reviewers seemed to have expected! But it's great food! And for two dinners under $20 we can still afford to eat out. The Mongolia beef and chicken is what we order every time. And the honey chicken for the kids is yummy. And when u order to go they save ur last order so ordering over the phone is fast! Love this place!