“Dinner at Venezia” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Venezia

Venezia
Ranked #41 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Riverview, Florida
“Dinner at Venezia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had dinner last Friday night at Venezia on St. Armand's Circle. It was just a great experience...again! We enjoyed fabulous Italian food, great service, and an all around best dining experience!!!

• Visited April 2013

Ocala, Florida
“Great Lunch Salad and the Best Sangria in Sarasota!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

On our last visit to Sarasota, FL we went to Armand's Circle to do some shopping. While we were there we stopped at the Venezia Resturant for lunch. We split a Calamara Salad and each of us ordered a glass of their home made Sangria. Honestly it was best Sangria that I have ever tasted! We decided to dine outside at one of the sidewalk tables and do some people watching so we could each have another glass of their great Sangria. Venezia is an Argentine resturant with a fabulous menu, great friendly srevice, and reasonable prices. We will definitely dine here again.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place is a joke! My friend and I decided to have a light dinner at this noisy hetic establishment. After waiting forever for our food I noticed the pasta with mixed seafood was missing shrimps. The waitress imformed me that sometimes you get some shimps sometimes you don't. Secondly, I ordered pasta carbanara and gnocchi with marscapone gargonzola to go. When I got home to I opened the containers to find out both were covered with alfredo sauce. You see no matter what pasta you order they put this gross cream sauce over the pasta and call it whatever they want. This place is not run by Italians and obviously it shows. STAY AWAY!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DomM753
Kingston, New York
“Try the Sangria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our first night there and we went for Pizza and boy was it Great, but I will have to say I love the Sangria even more.My 9 year old order pasta with four cheese sauce and it was enough for 2. Great portions.

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Worst service ever...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I walked by this restaurant and saw a delicious looking pizza in the window and decided I had to eat there. After our food was delivered, our server sat down to eat her dinner and chat with her friend. We sat after we had eaten our meal for over 30 minutes waiting to get our check. Our server continued to eat and ignore us. I made eye contact with her several times, however we were continually ignored until two other servers spoke with her and helped us out. I would not recommend.

• Visited March 2013