“Rudest staff ever!!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Siesta Key, Florida
“Rudest staff ever!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have made several trips to this bakery. The Italian pastries remind me of home. Unfortunately, I had the worst experience with the woman behind the counter. She so nasty and rude. I will not be back and will tell my friend about my experience.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank hr06

Sarsota
“Best Riccotto Pie in USA”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Happened by there just before Easter looking for a good dessert outside of the Publix store. Bought a dozen "dumbbells" (loaded with creamy filling) and on a lark got a wedge of Riccotto Pie. This was a quarter of a pie. I consumed it in three hours. I nearly wept with every mouthfull. If you like rich, but not sweet, this is the perfect dessert. The dumbells were a hit with the guests at Easter dinner, but the Riccotto Pie was, well, addicting. I am going to be a Riccotto Pie missionary.

Visited March 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Everything is sooo good, and the people are friendly. Never had fresh made canolis until l stopped here. Best place for deserts. Nothing is from a box ready made. All authentic Italian like back home in NJ.

Port Charlotte, Florida
“OMG Wonderful”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been trying to find a good bakery down here for two years. I live in Port Charlotte. I found it here. I think I bought one of everything, including Italian bread. I go to Italy, and several of these treasures took me back there. The tiramisu is my sister in laws and my favorite, but so it most everything else .We did not get there until after 2, and yet everything was fresh, and they showed full cases of beautiful pasties, pies, cakes, breads, cookies, mini cakes.
It was well worth the short drive, even in season.

• Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved the food!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there backside the pizza was recommended, and truth be told, it is a thin crust deliciousness! It just doesn't look like it! It is a family feeling in it, easy to sit down and eat, nothing fancy. Italian salad is awesome too, great cold cuts on it, and huge! The bakery was one of my favorites too, the wedding cookie was to stop by again before we leave, cakes were awesome, very happy with this little gem!