Review Highlights
Love the staff

Great Gym. The place has a great vibe. Everyone is friendly, the staff is great, and it’s also... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2020

from $82.06
from $20.00
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

Great Gym. The place has a great vibe. Everyone is friendly, the staff is great, and it’s also clean.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Nice clean gym. Well run. But if your a beginner not much instruction unless you pay for private trainer. Sometimes feel lost w all the new machines and equipment.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Great local gym, clean and well run, plenty of good equipment. Chris and the staff are friendly, helpful, and professional. Chris does a great job with personal training. Five stars.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Short, sweet and relevant to most if not everyone in life. We all find ourselves deep in situations that seem to be impossible to escape regardless of the help from family or friends. I was one of “those” going into gymSRQ several years back. Thanks to gymSRQ, I’ve found my escape. I’ve found my family and friends. If you are holding back from giving this gym a a shot, at least come in and see the energy for yourself. YOU NEVER KNOW, you also may experience what I did which was life changing mentally and physically . :)

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

This has to be the cleanest gym we've ever been in. There are lots of machines. The staff is always smiling & friendly. I'm so happy we decided to stop by and check it out. Would highly recommend this gym. This was an investment I'm glad we did with this gym.

Date of experience: December 2019