Tripadvisor
Sarasota
Review Highlights
Love the staff

Great Gym. The place has a great vibe. Everyone is friendly, the staff is great, and it’s also... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kevinwicks2016
Sarasota, Florida
via mobile
Workouts at GymSRQ

Great local gym, clean and well run, plenty of good equipment. Chris and the staff are friendly... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2020

from $82.06
from $20.00
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019

This has to be the cleanest gym we've ever been in. There are lots of machines. The staff is always smiling & friendly. I'm so happy we decided to stop by and check it out. Would highly recommend this gym. This was an investment I'm glad we did with this gym.

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Friendly and professional staff. Love the large space , the different equipments and gadgets for getting or staying physically healthy. Very clean.

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff and gym is always clean. Great Environment and personal trainers always energized. I feel best gym in the area.

Reviewed November 29, 2019

Oh boy, where do I start? Great location next to WalGreens and Harbor Freight on popular Clark Rd. Near Siesta Key...clean and new equipment, very professional staff; consistent scheduling for group work...I could go on and on! We are happy that they take our Anthem Blue Cross having recently entered into he 65+ zone, and were cheerfully greeted as we were checked in by trainer, Max. After putting us into the system at the gym, Max then skillfully led me around the equipment the next day, suggested some workout exercises to maintain and reach my health goals, and topped it off with a 3D body scan—I had never had such a detailed feedback for my current health status—no extra charges! My husband and I enjoy the “vibe”, the music choices, and the healthful atmosphere. Great gym! A hidden gem in this shopping mall!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019

Great place to work out
All employees are friendly and helpful
They offer free strength classes with Max who is fantastic

Date of experience: November 2019