Review Highlights
Physical Therapy

Christian has been excellent! He is the best! His really knows how to work on the issues we have... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $42.00
from $60.00
from $61.87
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Lots of power racks, space for cross fit type exercises. Kettle bells up to 32kg, dumbbells up to 100lbs. Never crowded in my experience

Reviewed April 8, 2019

The gym had all I needed along with a spotless environment. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I’ll be back next year, no question!

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

All of my wellnes and fitness needs are met in this comfortable, clean and friendly environment; staff and guests are wonderful !

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Totally awesome...everyone so helpful and friendly. Sohni is the best! She has really made a difference in my life and health.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

While visiting Sarasota for a couple of weeks I decided to try a week at GymSRQ.

I have been in a lot of gyms and several in Sarasota and I have to say that GymSRQ has become an instant favorite. The entire gym is very clean and well maintained. There is a great variety of weight machines, free weights and cardio equipment.

I will definitely go back when I'm in Sarasota again and would highly recommend GymSRQ to anyone looking for a gym to call home.

Date of experience: March 2019