Review Highlights
Very clean, roomy, friendly

Lots of power racks, space for cross fit type exercises. Kettle bells up to 32kg, dumbbells up to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
775helmuts
via mobile
Just right!

The gym had all I needed along with a spotless environment. The staff was very friendly and... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019

from $40.00
from $49.00
from $42.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Totally awesome...everyone so helpful and friendly. Sohni is the best! She has really made a difference in my life and health.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

While visiting Sarasota for a couple of weeks I decided to try a week at GymSRQ.

I have been in a lot of gyms and several in Sarasota and I have to say that GymSRQ has become an instant favorite. The entire gym is very clean and well maintained. There is a great variety of weight machines, free weights and cardio equipment.

I will definitely go back when I'm in Sarasota again and would highly recommend GymSRQ to anyone looking for a gym to call home.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this place!!very clean ,great assortment of equipment ,very friendly staff!
not a meat market or clicky place.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Love going. Always clean and staff is very helpful and accommodating. I love watching the pet channels while working out

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We are gym members for a good minute now and we love gym srq ! Staff is the best in the city! Very good vibes