“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ham Heaven & Devil Dogs

Ham Heaven & Devil Dogs
Ranked #110 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Best Reuben in the State of Florida.
Venice, FL
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great late night food! We have eaten there repeatedly! Never had a bad experience! Great value!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Gianna W

Sarasota, Florida
“Not the Carnegie but still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

After seeing a review in the local paper I decided to give this place a try and sample the Reuben. The Reuben was good but the corned beef is thick cut and not the thin piled high I am accustomed to eating in NY. It was a nice lunch and I will likely go back but if you are a transplant from the East Coast it is not the Reuben we know.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank pensman
Roanoke, Virginia
“Food was awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

The Reuben was the best ever!!!! Go there and try one for yourself!!!

Visited March 2011
Sarasota, Florida
“Every bite is delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2010

I stumbled upon this restaurant recently and am glad that I did! The food at Ham Heaven is fantastic! The ham is juicy and has a wonderful taste, the bread is soft, the salads are fresh, and the owners couldn't be nicer. You are greeted by the smell of ham and owner, Rocky, at the door. I ordered a ham sandwich for my very picky 6 year old and a chicken breast salad for myself. My son ate his sandwich and asked for more! He doesn't do that at home, believe me! I sampled his ham and was impressed with the taste and the fact that it wasn't the least bit dry. The salad was tasty and fresh--no brown lettuce or small portions here. The chicken was good and had flavor, unlike the chicken I have gotten from fast food restaurant salads.

Overall, I am impressed with this place and plan to do business with them over the holidays. Rocky told me they do complete holiday meals. No slaving over a hot stove for me this year! :)

5 Thank motowngirl1967