“Delicious Chicken Tikka Massala”
Review of Gateway To India - CLOSED

Gateway To India
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Delicious Chicken Tikka Massala”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We absolutely LOVE Gateway to India! The Chicken Tikka Massala is so delicious that we end up getting it EVERY time, so unfortunately I cant rate anything else on the menu (we always get a side of yummy garlic naan and rice too) The service is always friendly and the decor colorful. Its generally quite quiet even when full. My only complaint (and never a major problem) is that the size of the dish isnt always consistent. The size of the actual serving dish and amount of chicken tends to vary, but if you are out for just a light meal we find sharing just perfect. We did takeout once, but its so much more delicious to sit there and eat it right out of the oven (especially the Naan) I think I know what Im having for dinner tonight.....

1 Thank Lanaworldwide

Ann Arbor
“Best Indian”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was impressed by the high quality of everything and Rahid's service was amazing. I highly recommend Gateway to India.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank lecruze
London, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food outside of London....”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

and there is a lot of great Indian food in London. Fresh, great flavors and herbs, pleasant staff. Go.

2 Thank DeQi
Stresa, Italy
“Real Indian, a pearl not to be missed”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was with my husband on Sunday, around 5:30 pm. Excellent service, autentic athmosphere. As it opens on Sundays at 5 pm there were not many people in yet. As we were eating the place started to get full. I had Chicken tikka masala and it was excellent. My husband had something more spicy. The price was around 70 dollars and we had 3 glasses of wine and papadam bread with garlic to go with the meal.

1 Thank piriot
Sarasota, Fl.
“Amazing food, wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place! The exotic ambiance alone makes me happy:-) That combined with delicious food and good service, I highly recommend this restaurant. Prices are somewhat high for dinner, but try out the week day lunch buffet! It has some of their yummiest dishes, and so many selections. It's making me hungry just writing this review....

• Visited January 2013