“small disapointment our last visit.”

Clayton's Siesta Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Clayton's Siesta Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,050 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Clayton's Siesta Grille is known as the locals place on Siesta Key for dinner, breakfast and lunch. We specialize in Seafood with other options like Duck, The worlds best braised beef shortrib, filet mignon, gourmet pizzas, fish taco's and a great burger. We have a full breakfast menu with Eggs Benedict, corned beef hash, cheesy grits, bloody mary's and mimosa's. We have hamburgers, fish taco's and Cuban sandwiches for lunch. The webpage will not let us make this clear: we are not open between 2pm and 4:30pm Sed. thru. Sun. Our hours are Monday -Sunday from 4pm to 10pm and 10:30 on Fri and Sat Breakfast hours are Wed-Sunday from 8am to 2pm
Reviewed December 26, 2012

While on vacation in wonderful Siesta Key, we went to Clayton's on Christmas eve.
Our kids were looking forward to the pizza. Due to the hoilday there was no pizza. Instead we ordered off the menu, which was okay. We shared the calamari, it was kind of rubbery. My teen daughter had the Shrimp Carbonara pasta, I tried it and had to agree with her, it was rather greasy. My husband had the grouper that was very good and I had the scallops over green pea lobster risotto. That was nothing less than fabulous!!! My teen son had the crab cakes, that were very tasty, but the sauce that they were served on was very spicy. Almost tasted like someone had put tabasco in it. Way to overpowering for the delicate crab cakes. Over all a nice dining experience but even with happy hour we thought it was rather expensive dinner. I believe if you plan on dining at Clayton's you are better off to head over for happy hour and pizza.

1  Thank Christine M
There are newer reviews for Clayton's Siesta Grille

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have only been at Claytons for breakfast and it's really good. Love their begium waffles. Fluffy and delicious.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Off the beaten path, near the "small village" on Siesta Key, Clayton's is a place we eat every year while on vacation. Whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we've always received excellent, high quality, delicious food & the best service. Clayton is a hands-on owner who greets guests in a friendly manner and is always hustling about, making sure the restaurant is running smoothly. My husband & I shared a scrumptious turkey burger and crispy fresh salad for dinner, as well as their marvelous Key Lime Pie. The absolutely fresh, warm bread & special butter they bring to the table initially is heavenly & one of a kind! I had a glass of their house Cabernet which was very good, too! We like dining on the patio, but the interior is also lovely.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Visited Claytons for dinner and breakfast while staying on Siesta Key. The food was awesome and the service was excellence. Highly recommend the Margarita pizza.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a very nice meal there this week. I had the fish tacos and they we very good. Friends had the pizza and salad and said they enjoyed them. The service was excellent and the decor was interesting. I hear good things about their breakfasts so I'll be back.