“Great authentic Mexican”

Ranked #248 of 879 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Burritos Mexican Grill has been serving up "All Natural Foods" since 1995 - Sarasota's longest established Mexican Restaurant! Burritos restaurant serves up foods that are cooked in house using no added preservatives, NO MSG, NO lard, and NO cans. Patrons appreciate the casual dining, good prices, large servings, and wide drink selection. "Better Quality & More Quantity" is our Motto. Tank-tops, flip flops, and bikinis always welcome. FREE WIFI Available, Sports games available on basic channels.
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

It may not look like much but this is authentic Mexican. Great burritos and tacos. Like the salsas as well! Nothing fancy just good food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We have been to burritos on several occasions. Their chips and salsa before dinner are always excellent. This time we ordered their loaded nachos. I was a bit disappointed, as they were not as good as we had had the last time. Not quite enough guacamole or sour cream, but they definitely were good. Would return again and re-order their tacos. Tacos on a soft corn tortilla are delicious. They come with two tortillas which actually makes two tacos even though you order just one. :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Been here many times, both eat-in and take-out. Always good service, free chips and salsa, cold beer. Usually not crowded.
I recommend the Siesta burrito, which I almost always get. The large is usually enough for my wife and me.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018

This restaurant is bare bones, no frills but great value. Agree with the local dive description. Margaritas are weak but cheap. Service always good. i like the tostadas.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We went there, intially headed for El Toro Bravo, which use to be in same small strip mall area. We decided to give it a try and were glad we did. I ordered a combo plarte, but I would recommend a burrtito special my wife ordered. El Toro Bravo is still our number one for Mexixan food, but Burittos is a great second choice..

Date of visit: January 2018