“Great food”

Ranked #248 of 879 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Burritos Mexican Grill has been serving up "All Natural Foods" since 1995 - Sarasota's longest established Mexican Restaurant! Burritos restaurant serves up foods that are cooked in house using no added preservatives, NO MSG, NO lard, and NO cans. Patrons appreciate the casual dining, good prices, large servings, and wide drink selection. "Better Quality & More Quantity" is our Motto. Tank-tops, flip flops, and bikinis always welcome. FREE WIFI Available, Sports games available on basic channels.
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Been here many times, both eat-in and take-out. Always good service, free chips and salsa, cold beer. Usually not crowded.
I recommend the Siesta burrito, which I almost always get. The large is usually enough for my wife and me.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed January 24, 2018

This restaurant is bare bones, no frills but great value. Agree with the local dive description. Margaritas are weak but cheap. Service always good. i like the tostadas.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We went there, intially headed for El Toro Bravo, which use to be in same small strip mall area. We decided to give it a try and were glad we did. I ordered a combo plarte, but I would recommend a burrtito special my wife ordered. El Toro Bravo is still our number one for Mexixan food, but Burittos is a great second choice..

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I am from Texas and this hit the spot! My hubby had the wet burrito and I had combo number one. He loved the burrito and I loved my combo where I could try a mixture of what they offered. Everything tasted fresh and savory. The chips were not the best I ever had but this is a local A plus taste! Loved the taco and the tostado.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Just wanted something quick and good while leaving the beach. This hit the nail on the nail on the head. This is more local dive than name brand, I prefer the local. Manager recommended the pork that was fresh out of the pot as I was there right after they opened for lunch. Meal was good and good price. Left big tip for good service.

Date of visit: September 2017