“Dont be scared”

Ranked #249 of 880 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Burritos Mexican Grill has been serving up "All Natural Foods" since 1995 - Sarasota's longest established Mexican Restaurant! Burritos restaurant serves up foods that are cooked in house using no added preservatives, NO MSG, NO lard, and NO cans. Patrons appreciate the casual dining, good prices, large servings, and wide drink selection. "Better Quality & More Quantity" is our Motto. Tank-tops, flip flops, and bikinis always welcome. FREE WIFI Available, Sports games available on basic channels.
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Wanted a cheap easy dinner tonight and looking for mexican. The couple places in the village have never impressed me so we got off the beaten path and tried this place. It was only 5 pm and when we arrived we were the only ones there. Greeted promptly with chips and salsa and took our drink order. We were not rushed at all and given time to look at menu. We both ordered the taco platter which came with 3 tacos and rice or beans. Honestly i thought tacos were small and could have ate 5 instead of 3. Flavor was pretty good. As we sat there people started coming in and ordering food. Its not fancy but its cheap and its pretty good. Go ahead, try something different.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Burrito Mexican Grill's warm, welcoming chips and two salsas were delicious. I suggest, depending on your taste, mixing the mild and hot salsas together to your specific liking.
Real food, nothing made from a can, which gave an extra amazingly fresh homemade taste.
Very fast, friendly, and attentive service. Clean and nice ambience. And as a bonus to me, I always enjoy the sounds of Mexican tunes in the background, as rock music doesn't make me feel like I am on a vicarious vacation in Mexico.
Priced right and large portions. My husband and I had chicken in our orders and both of them were stuffed to the maximum. Give them a try.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank swim58
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife LOVES Mexican food. We searched and found 3 choices relatively close to our condo on Siesta Key and chose Burritos. We were not disappointed! Chips and 2 varieties of salsa were delivered as we sat. My youngest was hiding chips from us so he could have more to himself. My wife ordered chicken flautas, kids both had beef tacos, and I had the Wet chicken burrito. We were not disappointed! Wet burrito is enormous and stuffed with chicken, beans, lettuce and smothered in sauce and cheese. This is a definite great spot for authentic Mexican!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

The owner came and took are orders and sat and told us all about the food . Super friendly and super knowledgeable. The food was great. super big portion sooo come hungry. U want some good real Mexican food this is the place .

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I ordered a Chicano burrito with cheese. It was HUGE! It was enough for two people. It had real chunks of steak, not ground beef like most places serve. All of the ingredients were fresh and delicious. I wasn't a big fan of the house salsas. One was extremely hot and the other extremely mild. I like a salsa fresca or a green salsa. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2017