“Fudge Fix!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stopped in after some shopping. Couldn't resist some coconut fudge and peanut brittle. So good! Could probably have bought one of each in this place but needed to fit into my bathing suit!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were referred here by a friend saying it's the best ice cream they've ever had.So of course my husband and I had high expectations. The ice cream was average, but at least waffle cones were not stale like other places we had in the area. I would not be coming back for another treat here. However, their fudge and chocolate looked amazing!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Most talk about the ice cream and fudge but a love the almond and peanut brittle. Our daughter had to buy some to take to her friends at college. Yes, there is usually a line but the staff has always been super friendly and fast. You can have a sample of anything you are considering and my favorite is the praline ice cream. We love to stop and grab some ice cream before window shopping on the circle.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am no ice cream expert but if you want the best ever waffle and ice cream experiance then this is a must !!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I went with my friend Daniel, his family, and their friend during our one day trip to Sarasota and I was very disappointed. Not even the goodness of the ice cream can make up for the terrible service I experience. My friend's Daniel's wife ordered a large machiado mocha cold coffee drink and the attendant had to look up how to make it in their recipe book. Doing so slowed down the flow of the line. The other attendant kept telling us and everyone to move along; however, how could I if I could not order the ice creams we wanted. Totally horrible service don't care how good the ice cream is/was.