“great service, great value, close to new college of florida”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was a great hotel for the money, and great service, great value, close to new college of florida and the airport. Very clean, free hot breakfast, free happy hour during the week. Forgot our wine opener, and when we called down to ask to borrow theirs they couldn't find it but instead gave us 2 complimentary personal bottles of wine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MSiese, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

We are so appreciative of you taking the time to review our hotel. We pride ourselves on offering the best service possible. I have shared your review with our team - very nice of you to take time our of your day to stop in a review us! We looking forward to serving you again soon :)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This Hampton is the best Hampton I have every stayed in. I usually bypass Hampton's because of the price for usually a very average place to stay. This Hampton is one I will be coming back to. The price is good, the entire place is extremely clean, the staff is very attentive and courteous. The breakfast good as is the afternoon social hour. The location is very quiet and close to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

What a nice complement! We appreciate you taking the time review your most recent stay with us! The team here, takes pride in offering the best possible amenities, cleanliness and friendly service. We thank you so much for choosing our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We will see you soon :)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was very pleased and impressed re: the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. I will certainly return to this Hotel and will undoubtedly recommend it to my friends and family members. Great value for money !!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the recommendation of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely perfect, especially for the price. I've stayed in this location twice now and both times have been excellent. It's like staying in a new apartment. I was very impressed by the cleanliness. For $89, we get clean white sheets, a comfortable bed, plenty of pillows, Neutrogena toiletries, clean towels, fast and functionable WiFi, and access to a pool, printer, gym, and home-cooked breakfast. On certain nights we have been served chicken wings and beer. Last night I stayed at a Days Inn and was extremely disgusted. Walking into the Hampton is like walking into home: a hot shower, good food, and a clean and comfortable bed. For all intents and purposes, this is a 5-star hotel for those who want to pay under 100 bucks. Very impressed. I will only stay at Hamptons from now on.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Rachael M
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I found the rooms to be very clean and extremely accommodating to our needs. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The staff was friendly and as you entered or exited they inquired if you needed anything. I only found the pool area to need attention and it may have been due to a family with many children recently attending the pool area.

1  Thank Vicki S
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Free breakfast, nice pool and excellent location near the airport and easy to get to Siesta Key and other areas in and around Sarasota. Will stay there again. Very quick check in. Staff was very helpful. The hotel is right on the edge of the airport, across the street from the museum and very close to USF New College.

2  Thank Eric W
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I never hear airplane noise and I never feel like I am in a hotel when I stay here. Somehow the layout of the property and the people who work here combine to create a comfortable atmosphere without the typical hotel noise and feel. Check-in is always fast (this is our second stay). The rooms are always clean and comfortable (if I thought I could walk out with one of the beds, I would - I sleep like a baby here.) I like the breakfast area because it is bright and airy, and the design allows people to mingle and chat up at the tall, long table, or sit alone at one of the tables along the walls. Two options I would like to see here are real ceramic coffee cups and a fresh, fruit salad (the fruit salad comes out of a jar or can). Each time we've visited, though, one of the ladies working in the breakfast area graciously brings me a real mug (thank you!!). And, there are fresh bananas, apples and oranges available in addition to the fruit salad. VERY close to the airport and New College of Florida.

1  Thank Val L