Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
HotelIndigo.com
$216
$203
$89
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Restaurant
$132
$128
Orbitz.com
All reviewsringling museumsarasota bradenton airportcomplimentary breakfastking suitethe breakfast areaclean hotelbusiness centergreat place to staywould stay here againone night stayfront desk staffnice staybed was comfortableconvenient locationshuttle serviceyogurtlido beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This stay was great. I prefer Hamptons over Hilton Garden Inn. Always look forward the free breakfast and the rooms always have clean linens. The locations are always convenient and the shuttle service is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 24, 2013

First off, if you stay anywhere, long enough, you are bound to find something wrong. But let me list the positives...super nice staff, house cleaning was nice and very flexible since I had a dog, breakfast and evening snack preparation team was very nice and helpful. The not so good, not bad really, was the worn carpet and a/slight stale smoke smell, there were people smoking In their rooms. The front desk was responsive if they smelled it or if it was reported. The pool is average, not too big but big enough to swim a short lap. The pool like many in FL has converted to salt water. All in all, for the rate I paid, very low and all of the pluses, I can easily recommend this hotel and would stay there again. Probably will, when I return to the area in July.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just spent 4 nights at the Hampton Inn at the SRQ Airport and thought it was great! The room was very clean and the service was terrific. I like having the opportunity to have breakfast so their included breakfast worked out great. They have a small workout room that I took advantage of - and they have free wifi. I found the hospitality to be top notch - very friendly and helpful. I had a later flight than checkout time and they very agreeably extended my checkout time. It was a short ride to St. Armand's Circle and the beaches. Even though I was right at the airport, I never heard the planes! My room was right beside the elevator and I never heard that either. I would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Not only does this hotel offer one of the best experiences I've had, it takes care of our environment too! We've used this hotel since our daughter started college in the Sarasota area and have visited many times over the years. We have never had a bad experience and have been very pleased with the staff, service and accomidations. Delicious, hot breakfast items evey morning, warm fresh baked cookies in the evening complement the easy access to all Sarasota has to offer. A few minutes from the Ringling Muesum and airport and a short drive over the beautiful Sarasota bay to the wonderful Lido beach with great shopping and fine dining. Just a few more minutes will get you to the Mote Marine Laboratory and its public aquarium. All in all, a great place to stay. I highly recommend it!!

Room Tip: The larger suites are just a few dollars more and provide a lot of room and have a small refridgerator and microwave. The rooms away from University Blvd. are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I know, I know....you want the view of the beach on a beach vacation, BUT, if your budget doesn't allow you to have a hotel room right on the beach, then this hotel is a great alternative! This hotel is smartly located near EVERYTHING the Sarasota area has to offer. You are not even 5 minutes from the Ringling Museum, about 10 minutes from St. Armand Circle and Lido Beach, 15 minutes from Long Boat Key, and less then a half hour from Siesta key or Anna Maria Island.
The rooms are incredibly clean! The only thing that I wish they had was a little fridge/microwave. The breakfast and nightly reception (Mon-Thurs) are wonderful amenities that make the hotel a great value. The pool is incredibly clean, and they offer the most wonderful service.....they will wash/dry/fold and deliver a load of laundry to your room for....are you ready...$3.00 a load!!!! I swear, if I lived nearby they would do my laundry, LOL! This is a great property to book the next time you visit the SRQ area!