Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
$107
$100
$163
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$129
$143
$208
$190
$144
Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
$219
  • Pool
Gulf Beach Resort Motel(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
$110
Travelocity
$339
  • Restaurant
All reviewsringling museumsarasota bradenton airportcomplimentary breakfastking suitethe breakfast areaclean hotellarge roomgreat place to staybusiness centerwould stay here againone night stayfront desk staffbed was comfortableconvenient locationshuttle serviceyogurtlido beach
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was a bit dismayed to see that this hotel was located just as you entered the Sarasota airport complex, but was happy to find it was extremely quiet. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The 'happy hour' offering hot snacks, chips, etc with wines and soft drinks was a good way to unwind after traveling and the setting was convivial in their nicely decorated, large breakfast room. The breakfast was one of the best I've had at any Hampton Inn and seemed to offer more of a variety. The breakfast lady was always checking to make sure things were refilled and clean. The pool area was large and inviting. This is a new hotel (3 years old, I think) and a great place to stay. It is located just down the road from the Ringling Museum and historical downtown. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a very good hotel! New, clean, quiet (even for an airport location). I received an upgrade to a King suite and it was fabulous. There were several families with kids on spring break, but since I was there for business, they moved me to a quieter floor without me having to ask. They also let me have a later checkout, which was very helpful. Free parking, free internet, great free breakfast, only a 10 minute drive to downtown Sarasota. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is located in a perfect location near the airport and shopping. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I normally place the do not disturb sign outside my door but to my surprise I didn't wake until 10 and was not disturbed. When I returned in the evening my room was cleaned to perfection, so I didn't use the sign for the remainder of my 4day stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Keisha J
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fabulous place. The decor is new, the breakfast wonderful and it is included with the price of your room. There is also a 5pm cocktail hour with free treats and wine or beer. The King suites are out of this world with their spacious and modern designs. My room was big and I enjoyed staying in my room when I had to do some work. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is an airport shuttle that goes within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. This is quite useful if you want to go to a publix or CVS or any of those place. I give this hotel a 5 star thumbs up.

Room Tip: I recommend any of their King suites
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We frequently visit Sarasota, just an hour or so away from our home near Tampa. We went this time for a spring training game to see the Orioles and visit a new ballpark for us. The airport location isn't really that bad, as my thought is that once you have to drive, a few extra minutes is no big deal. The hotel staff was very nice and changed our room type to a king and were very willing to help with any questions we had.

The hotel is nice and not as sterile as soom have indicated. Our room was really quite large and the view was decent as we looked out at the airport and not the road. The breakfast was good and seating was ample. The food area was clean and not congested like many hotels. A shuttle was offered by the hotel but we were not sure what time we were going to come back from downtown, so we chose to use our own car.

Overall the hotel is a an excellent choice, if you have a car and don't mind driving a few minutes to downtown or the beaches. The hotel staff was great and we highlty recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple