“Good burger joint”
Review of Cheeburger Cheeburger - CLOSED

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband wanted a good burger so after reading the reviews we decided on this place. Cute 50's decor. I had the patty melt which was huge! Could only eat half. I liked the fact that you can order different sizes of fries & onion rings. We ordered the small size combo & it was plenty. The onion rings are not frozen. They cut them & cook them when the order is placed. The ground beef is hormone free & very high quality. We both "had" to try the milk shakes. They were very good also. Our server was very friendly and was very attentive. Would like to go back & take the grandsons. Our bill was over $35.00 so this isn't a cheap place to eat.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If a great Cheeseburger is what you want, this is the place. Fun for families with children. Great Shakes and reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Whenever we have a taste for burgers and fries this is the place we head to! The burgers are delicious and perfectly cooked, and you pick the size you want ranging from the "Beginner" 5.5 oz. to their "Famous Pounder" 20 oz....if you finish it you'll get your picture on the wall. We usually stick with the "Semi-Serious" 7 oz. You get to pick your toppings and there's plenty of them, even peanut butter! The possibilities are endless!

We also get a basket of fries and onion rings since we like both and can never decide! The fries are good, nothing special, but the onion rings are delicious.....they say they're dipped in a secret batter. They also have a huge selection of milkshakes here. I've never had one because a burger and fries/rings is enough for me, but I've seen many people order them, especially the kids. They do look really good though!

The prices are very reasonable here and service has always been good too. Highly recommend this place if you're looking for a great burger and fries!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

First time here and it was a fun get together with all the family. Burgers, fries and milkshake were delicious. One burger wasn't cooked enough, no problem, they cooked it to Mom's request.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

As a fan of the old SNL skits, I was looking forward to my trip with a friend to this place. She and I both had burgers and we shared fries and onion rings. It was a mediocre experience. There's nothing special about the meat or bun. With no toppings, I would say the burger tastes just like Square 1 or Wendy's. If you have a weak burger, you need the distraction of numerous and unusual toppings.

Same sentiment with respect to the sides. Nothing I haven't had an numerous other restaurants here in town.

Yes, the 1950's nostalgia stuff is fun. Yes, saying gimme some fries with that shake is fun. But once you tire of the novelty bells and whistles, you will be right behind me at Square 1, Patrick's, or Five Guys.

And a special note for the staff. When you take a beverage order, you bring it back ASAP. Bringing it with the food order is not good service. Taking the drink I have - with only about half of it gone - to refill it is not appreciated. Just bring a second cup. Finally, when you take a drink away to refill it, bring it back. Thankfully, the drink dispenser is exposed to the public. If no one is paying attention, you can serve yourself.