“Amazing!”

Ranked #80 of 1,144 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Valentino's is all about great food, family and tradition. Our authentic cuisine borrows from every region of Italy along with a little influence from our Northern New Jersey roots! We are committed to cooking with only the freshest ingredients available. All our menu items are homemade and cooked to order! Please visit our other location at: 4045 Clark Rd. Sarasota Fl. 34233.
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

While visiting a friend it was a great recommendation and well worth the drive!

By far the best I've had since leaving NJ! Mom's Sunday Gravy was INCREDIBLE and made for a great leftover snack the following day!

And in case that wasnt the best part, the dough ball for kids kept my daughter entertained for our entire dinner making it not only enjoyable but memorable for all of us!

Desserts looked delicious, but dinner had us too full!

Can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good news for East County residents...Valentino recently opened its second location in Cooper Creek shopping area.I generally stay away from red sauce but am so glad I tried the Puttanesca as it was top notch: steamy hot, requested a la dente fettucine,full of garlic slices, Kalamata olives in a thick, NOT PASTEY, fresh tasting, diced tomato sauce. My husband raved about his "Crazy Alfredo" dish. No side salad (or anything ) accompanies the pasta dishes, but the entree is so huge it is not missed. Ask for garlic knots ...worth the calories. Nice beer selection (Stella on tap!), wine list is weak. Rocco the manager stopped by the table. I mentioned how Spaghetti Carbonara is a family favorite. He took me to the Chef who said with some advance notice he would be happy to make it. We may take him up on that!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This was the third time my wife and I visited this restaurant. As usual good food, good service, fair prices and huge portions - always enough left over to take home for a second dinner. The place was almost empty on a Thursday evening and woefully lacking in atmosphere. But the beer and wine offerings were good and attractively priced.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Clearly fast becoming one of our favorite restaurants. Not too many restaurants that my husband and I leave feeling like we've had a great meal. Most places we go to seem to be mediocre anymore. Love the pizza and my husband loves the Stromboli. He always plans on having something new but old habits die hard. Took my brother in law and his wife and they also loved it. She had the Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and gave it rave reviews. My brother in law also loves Stromboli so chose that also. I had the Rigatoni Vodka this time and it was excellent.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been a customer since they opened the doors . I enjoyed everything especially the NY style cheese pizza- crispy crust, wonderful stringy mozarella.But They opened a second location on University and sadly the Clark Rd location is Not the same food.The pizza just isn't as good- flat tasting crust, weird tasting cheese.I hope they get back in the groove again. I gave them 3 tries since November- My elderly mom and I are still hoping for the food quality to return to a five star. We miss the real Valentino cooking !!!!