“What happened to them?”

Ranked #112 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Valentino's is all about great food, family and tradition. Our authentic cuisine borrows from every region of Italy along with a little influence from our Northern New Jersey roots! We are committed to cooking with only the freshest ingredients available. All our menu items are homemade and cooked to order! Please visit our other location at: 4045 Clark Rd. Sarasota Fl. 34233.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been a customer since they opened the doors . I enjoyed everything especially the NY style cheese pizza- crispy crust, wonderful stringy mozarella.But They opened a second location on University and sadly the Clark Rd location is Not the same food.The pizza just isn't as good- flat tasting crust, weird tasting cheese.I hope they get back in the groove again. I gave them 3 tries since November- My elderly mom and I are still hoping for the food quality to return to a five star. We miss the real Valentino cooking !!!!

There are newer reviews for Valentino Pizzeria Trattoria

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is an Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria in a small shopping center. The food is outstanding - very fresh, cooked perfectly and served with a smile. Their seafood is excellent and never overcooked; their red sauces are appropriate for their dishes - yes, there is a difference between pizza sauce, meat sauce, marinara and sauces that go over seafood.

This is not the low price spread, but their prices are reasonable for a local restaurant and the food and service make it very high value.

We'll be back.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

From pizza to soups to entrees, you will savor the flavor. Just as great as their Clark Rd location. They also have a bar with great wine selections.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and we arrived around 8pm and the kids were hungry. The front desk gave us the menu and told us that they do deliver to the hotel. We order pizza which was great with a nice crust,fettuccine alfredo,carmelinas calamari which they were very tender . We also order a cannoli and it was one of the best I had in a while. Regardless the negative reviews I did enjoy the food as it was very fresh and tasty and fast delivery. Will stop by again when in the area.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Spent our morning shopping. Stopped here for lunch. Service was a bit slow, but we enjoyed the food a lot. Overall menu was a bit pricey - but I think average for the location (University Location). My friend ordered calzone and I the bruschetta pizza. We were both happy with the flavor and the portion size.