“Keeping the granddaughters happy!”
Review of Sailor Circus

Sailor Circus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Sailor Circus in Sarasota, Florida is known worldwide as "The Greatest 'Little' Show on Earth." Sailor Circus Academy is one of the top circus schools in the USA. More than a hundred students from Sailor Circus Academy perform for the public in full-length circus shows. You'll see circus acts on the high wire, hand balancing, flying trapeze, juggling, clowning and much more. Great family entertainment! Circus classes and lessons are available year-round for children and adults who want to get into the act!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had our four granddaughters to stay and we took them to this circus. It was superb, they were absolutely enthralled with everything. Well done to all involved!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took the granddaughters, aged 9 and 11, here during their spring break and gave them the usual talk..."don't know how good this will be...be patient...etc". WOW! Their eyes were like saucers as they watched kids in grades 4-12 perform just like the pros! It was breathtaking! High wire! Trapeze! Unbelievable! Why did I wait so long. The granddaughters, who live in North Carolina, hope this will be an annual spring break event. Unfortunately, I believe it is only held one week in the Spring. If you are in the area, don't miss it! And, it was only $16pp. What a bargain for 2 hours of complete entertainment.

1  Thank Charlene B
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I make this an annual event and it always inspires me!
I love seeing even the littlest children (8-9 yrs old participate
in acts of increasing difficulty and daring. When it comes to
the hi-wire act, I always hold my breath in suspense, and admire the expertise of the high school student performers.
A great value and a joy to watch!

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was our first time attending this event. The kids (ages 6-18) were amazing. They presented a very professional show. We were surprised that the first half was 75 minutes before intermission. The 2nd half was an hour. The kids were very energetic and never a dull moment. Too bad the season ends in early April. Great entertainment for $14.

1  Thank sunfun4850
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My parents treated us to seeing the circus and except for the fact that it was hot as h*** in the "tent" we enjoyed the show. They have to get some kind of air conditioning or circulation of sorts in there. It was VERY WARM on a night where the high hadn't even reached 80 degrees. That said, the talent of the children was amazing and their skills and perseverance was not wasted on us. KUDOS SAILOR CIRCUS PERFORMERS!!!!