“Great view, great food, great experience!”
Review of Marina Jack II

Marina Jack II
Ranked #21 of 144 things to do in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner cruise.
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We went on the dinner cruise and it was well worth it! The food was delicious and the portions were large. The desert was really good too. The staff was all friendly and courteous. Drinks from the bar came quickly. The captian was informative and announced dolphin sitings over the intercom. The day we went was cloudy and somewhat rainy, but we still enjoyed the whole experience. I can only imagine how nice it is in great weather.

1  Thank DdbB99

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Nice relaxing evening, the food was excellent more than enough to eat. The ride was smooth, great way to view the sunset and just have a special relaxing evening.

1  Thank fdunlap
Reviewed June 22, 2011

It's been a while since I've been here but I have to say, this is a wonderful dinner cruise. Their seafood is excellent. We went twice while on vacation in Florida, we loved it so much. Probably would have done it again if we hadn't run out of money! We stood on the deck at sunset, gorgeous views and such a pleasant relaxing atmosphere. The service was top-notch also. This is the ONLY restaurant I remember visiting in Florida while we were there - interesting to me as we were there two weeks and ate out every night.

1  Thank eyebrowqueen23
Reviewed April 16, 2011

We had 11 in our party. We had a reserved table in the upper dining room. Dining room was very comfortable with great views. Staff was friendly and very accomodating.
Outside viewing area was roomy with comfortable seating and a few tables on which to put drinks, cameras, etc. Smooth ride. Sunset was incredible.
Buffet dinner was good. Prime rib; salmon; veggies; salad; rolls; rice. Desserts were also good.

We had a great time and I would highly recommend this.

1  Thank AnnaFlorida
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I was expecting information on what we were seeing while on the cruise. Nothing was forthcoming from the crew except were to find the life vests.

1  Thank Mr_PeteBurnsville