“Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 47 Hotels in Sarasota
Cologne, Germany
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a night with the girlfriend recently during our road trip around Florida. Friendly customer service, well equipped rooms with fridge and microwave, bed was comfy. Only complaint was their wifi, which was very slow (when it worked). Other than that, would definitely stay again. Ticks all the boxes for cheap and comfortable.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Czech first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Knights Inn has a good location (near The Ringling museum), the rooms are nice, renovated and clean (with microwave, refrigerator, coffe machine, iron, AC ...), breakfast is ok and the personnel is very nice and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nejaj
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Booked late for Memorial weekend, and was impressed with the price. Once we arrived, check in was quick and painless...no one trying to sell you time shares! Room key worked on first swipe, and the room was perfect for us. It had everything we needed, plus the kitchen sink! Yes it is a little dated, but it is funtional and comfortable. It had a Keurig coffee maker, a fridge, a couch, and and AC that blew cold air. The location and price can't be beat! Very friendly...and the contenental breakfast got us off to a great start each day. Ready to make our next reservation!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Chevrox
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights because it was near the airport. Bigger name hotels are located nearer to SRQ but I was attracted by the price rather than the location. Wake up to a Keurig coffee maker in your room with coffee included. Decent continental breakfast that you take back to your room. Our room was immaculate!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank poroxx
Survivor618
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

I visit Sarasota frequently and I always stay at Knights Inn. This hotel is near the airport, restaurants and attractions I like. I always make a reservation. Upon my arrival for a recent stay while attending an event, the Manager, Mr. Patel, advised me that although I had made a reservation for a king size bed, he had a suggestion for a room he thought I would prefer. Since I was travelling alone, a change was no problem for me. Upon entering the huge room, I was impressed! Not only did I have 2 double beds, I had a sofa sleeper and small eating area. The room was so nice. After I got settled in, Mr. Patel called to see if the room met with my approval. I told him how pleased I was and that I was glad he suggested this room for me. The staff is always friendly and each time I had talked to Mr. Patel he is professional but very friendly. I travel alone frequently and I have never felt unsafe at this hotel. I will always stay at Knights Inn when I return to Sarasota.

Room Tip: I like all the rooms I have had at this hotel, but the corner rooms are larger.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Karen K
Wilmington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed at Knights Inn for 1 night on our way to Orlando.
Room was clean (with Refrigerator and microwave), beds very comfortable and the front desk man extremely nice, friendly and helpful. I think the hotel is run by a family.
Breakfast is included and is good (cereals, toast, bagels, fruit, coffee, juice,...), maybe you should add a few chairs in pool area.
I give 5 stars because it's the best value for the Money, great location, great Service.. but the pool was not very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Fabi Z
Apopka
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Pleasant experience, wonderful owner who cares about his guests. Well kept landscaping. Keurig in room, complimentary water bottles in room, too. Clean!!!!!
Close to airport and Ringling Museum.
Great value, this is not our first visit and the experience is consistent. We will return for business in June, 2014.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business