All reviews indoor pool sarasota airport fire pit front desk steam room breakfast buffet hot tub beautiful hotel rooms are clean the entire staff business center king bed yogurt dylan lobby compton elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Friendly registration staff, love the hot tub and warming up next to gas campfire...Great price for last minute booking! Hate they forced us out of hot tub at 10pm. We are adults they should extend it for adults only.

Room tip: no good views...so doesn't matter where yoru room is....
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
David A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your recent business, and taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the fire-pit and pool areas!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

All was good except door to adjoining room had no threshold, so light and conversations came through clear and loud. Solved problem by stuffing extra pillows at the base of the door. Other than that, all was good. Good breakfast food, pleasant shuttle driver to airport, good seafood restaurant within walking distance. Enjoyed killing time walking through New College campus to see Sarasota Bay.

Date of stay: March 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Hi Tom S!

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed walking around. As you have seen, we are just minutes away from the "white sugar" beaches of the Gulf Of Mexico and area attractions, plus you will be right in the center of Sarasota's Cultural hub. We are always happy to provide the joy of travel for all. What could go wrong with a hearty breakfast and an accommodating ride to the airport? I appreciate you acknowledging our hardworking driver.

I know it could have been perfect if not for the audible sound coming through the room. Our hotel will look into soundproofing to ensure that unnecessary disturbance is avoided.

It was our pleasure to make you smile and we're hoping you'll return. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn!

All the best,

Anna R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Even though the Keurig coffee machine did not work in the room they did deliver my a carafe of coffee pretty quickly once I notified them. Very decorative rooms with large bed, very comfortable mattress and pillows. Its a 10 year old hotel but has been updated recently.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Keystime42
Reviewed February 24, 2019

I went through one of the online services and secured a great rate, especially for in-season. Mark at the front desk was great, very professional. Staff was very helpful in securing a late checkout and then Mark was able to extend it a bit more for us. This was due to seasonal traffic. The late checkout enabled my son and his teammate to grab a shower after their soccer game. This resulted in a much more pleasant 3-hour ride home. Room was clean. A/C was nice and cold. No prob with the mattresses that others had noted. Seemed like we had newer ones. Nice TV, the hotel was clean inside the restaurant and bar. Didn't use the pool or fitness room. Location was great. Next to the airport if you're flying in. Easy access to I-75 and the soccer games were one exit away. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport - Vacation Dec 2018 and New Year 2019
Good price for the hotel quality. Since I leased a car, getting to others restaurants and places were not a problem. Large room. The room lay out was excellent with the bathroom far away from the bed to reduce noise. USB out let throughout the room. Loved the bath towels. Loved bathroom. Great TV.
Mattress was old, sinking, and making noise each time I turned. However, I noticed that there were brand new mattresses on each floor. So I am guessing better mattress are in soon.
The reception area was isolate at far the corner and staffs seemed distance from interacting with clients, no greet and meet. The AC in this section was very cold. Parking lot had trash everywhere. The building exterior need a wash. Elevator was beat up.It should upgrade the Hotel instantly.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
David A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We hope to see you again soon the next time you're in the area.