“Private charter for my husband and I”
Review of Key Sailing

Key Sailing
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Private charter for my husband and I”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Best experience ever! Amazing surprise for our 11th anniversary from my brother. Tim and Jan were awesome and we will return again. We will be moving to Florida next summer and we plan to frequent Key Sailing

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A personal, amazing sailing experience.”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I have sailed 4 times with Tim and Jan. We have sailed with our grown children and by ourselves, sunset and day cruises, and each time is better than the last. Jan and Tim give very personal attention and are very knowledgeable about the area. They will leave you alone if you like, or converse at length about their adventures if you inquire. We have sailed several different outfits in several different Florida cities and Key Sailing is by far the best. I highly recommend them - can't wait until our next sail!

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Favorite part of our vacation”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Before our vacation to Lido Key, I booked a group sunset sail on the Key Breeze as a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday. We enjoyed a nice dinner beforehand at Marina Jack and brought a bottle of champagne for the sail. Since we arrived first, Jan suggested we claim our spot at the front of the boat and provided bean bag cushions for us to sit on. Her and Tim were fabulous hosts, provided apples and cheese as a snack and continuously refilled our glasses and offered anything we might need. The sail was relaxing. The sunset was beautiful - we got to see a dolphin and fireworks were going off in the distance as we returned to the dock. When we were exiting the boat my boyfriend told Jan and Tim that this was his favorite part of our vacation! We would definitely recommend a trip out on the Sea Breeze and look back on this part of our trip very fondly :)

Visited May 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Got wind?”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

What a nice relaxing time. Just the sails and wind. Captain Tim was great and was so nice with my questions. I had never sailed and he was so interesting and enjoyable to talk with. Great down time on the vacation to get away from it all!!

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enchanting, relaxing, sweet & far exceeded our expectations.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Captain Tim & First Mate Jan are warm, gracious hosts & an impressive sailing team to watch. Our early afternoon cruise was one of the highlights of a wonderful family reunion trip to celebrate our parents 50th Anniversary. The cruise was lovely & relaxing. Captain (& chaplain) Tim surprised us by generously offering to officiate in an impromptu ceremony for my parents to renew their wedding vows. It was wonderful, sweet & a Beautiful setting. Our experience with Key Sailing could not have been better & was much more than we had even hoped for.

Visited June 2014