“Great Sailing!”

Key Sailing
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a blast! If you want a relaxing time out and maybe want to learn a little about sailing at the same time this is it! I plan for another trip with them soon after my return from Afghanistan.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We first met Jan and Tim during a cruise we took in March of 2011. We were visiting my father and wanted a romantic sunset cruise. We loved Jan and Tim from the beginning and returned for another cruise on our honeymoon visit in August 2011 to Sarasota for another cruise. Then we moved to Sarasota and I took my son and his wife for an adventure sailing. Finally this week, I called on Tim to take us out to drop my father's ashes in the Gulf. They were terrific during the whole experience. We've laughed and cried together and I am proud to call them my friends. If you want to get on the water, sail with Key Sailing under Tim and Jan. You will NOT REGRET it!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We sailed with Captain Tim and Joseph last week and thoroughly enjoyed the trip. We sailed out into the bay area on a beautiful calm day for a 2 hour cruise. Very relaxing and something I have always wanted to do. It's also nice that they only take a party of 6 and my husband and I shared the time with a couple from Pennsylvaia and a gentleman from New York. They were a great group and we all had great conversations and laughs with Tim & Joseph. We would definitely recommend this cruise as a great way to see another part of Sarasota.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Tim and Jan did a fantastic job making our engagement night something we will never forget. We sailed around the bay and then headed out to the Gulf to watch the sunset where she said "yes". They gave us plenty of space and were very charming knowing it was a special night. Jan was great helping us get some really nice photos to remember the occaision. I would strongly recommend the experience and we intend to go again maybe for an anniversary.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our third adventure taking friends and family with Captain Tim and First Mate Jan. All we can say is that it is always an exceptional experience. We always feel like family being welcomed aboard the Key Breeze. We look forward to many more life sailing adventures with them.