Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good time.

Dan and James were way better than Amos and Andy!! Check out the sunset (no filter!) Thank you... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Timothy H
via mobile
Sunset dolphin cruise

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AbbyinMD
Baltimore, Maryland

All reviews jet ski siesta key these guys parasailing boat sunset cruise parasailing experience no wake afraid of heights saw dolphins a lot of fun take pictures an awesome experience two hours omar crew ride company
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Dan and James were way better than Amos and Andy!! Check out the sunset (no filter!) Thank you, gentlemen!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

very bad experience, we had a private tour that promises drinks and there was no drinks the driver was very rude and no dolphins or birds a small trip to see houses and it’s not what we paid for.. I would not recommend it to anyone

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this trip last-minute during a girls’ weekend. SO fun! Captain Dan and First mate James were great. The weather was gorgeous, we loved the views and the tunes. At one point, everyone on the boat was dancing. But the best part was seeing dolphins! Several of them jumped and swam right next to the boat.

David O, Owner at Siesta Key Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Abby,
Thank you so much for coming out to enjoy the evening with us! We hope to see you and your girls on your next trip!

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I went yesterday with my husband and 8 year old daughter and loved it. Chad & James are awesome and knew a lot of fun facts while we were sight seeing about certain houses and also about different animals we saw and the area in general. They were also very funny and great hospitality. There was beer & wine included and great music on the boat. Soda for my daughter was also included and water. The sunset was breath taking! Also We definitely saw dolphins 3 of them. Overall I think this is a must do if you are in Siesta Keys. Fun for the whole family! I can’t wait to go back to Siesta keys and do it again.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Chad and James were phenomenal! We had so much fun! Chad was so fun and we had a great time listening to a bunch of interesting facts about dolphins, Sarasota and the area! Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Sara C
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took an anniversary trip to Siesta Key and decided to try parasailing. I'm so glad we did! My husband is afraid of heights but this didn't bother him at all. It was nice to slowly elevate from the boat and softly land back on it rather than having to land with your parachute on the beach like some other places I've seen. I had mentioned to Omar & Chad that I wanted to see dolphins during my trip and was disappointed that the dolphin cruise was canceled on the day we could do it. So, on the boat ride back, they kept a lookout for dolphins and found one for me! We got to watch it ride the wake for a while. So cool! I highly recommend parasailing with Omar & Chad!

1  Thank jordant427
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Parasailing is my new favorite thing to do and Ben and Omar are the only ones I’ll do it with! They both love kids and they both hate roosters and that makes themlegit in my book! Plus they’re just cool af and all around great guys and give GREAT tips for life hacks/advice that go WAY beyond just Watersports like...”How to live a year as a beach bum; camouflaging through the seasons”
And “How to escape from hostile socialist countries and love America more than you” and “How to survive a family of 13 and grow up to have three kids under 5 years old and still appear to be moderately sane” and best of all “How to shake off Red Tide and make it look GOOD; 3 easy ways to turn common articles of clothing into protective yet stylish face masks”
Oh and we didn’t even do a dolphin tour but since they are both dolphin whisperers (and I’m convinced Ben is part dolphin with his extensive knowledge of their idea of “fun” which subsequently explains the 3 under 5 business ) we actually saw more dolphins on board with them then anywhere during our entire vacay !
All in all I’d give them out of 10 and now there’s a Ben and Omar shaped hole in my heart.

1  Thank elizabethb981
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We had never been parasailing. When we got up on the air it was pure peace. Our guides were fun, friendly and very informative and made the experience the best of our trip.
P.S. ask for Chad and Omar

1  Thank EvelynR030
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I was having the worst day of my life before i met James and Omar, or as i call them: Jomar. They changed my life in many ways, first as my captains but now my friends. Not only were they kind and funny, but they were real people with real emotions that made me feel like a real person too. From the wind blowing through my hair to the look on Jomar’s face as he gently dipped my toes into the salty surf. I was left feeling happy and breathless with a enormous smile on my face. Thank you Jomar for the experience of my life.
Sincerely, blown away.

David O, Owner at Siesta Key Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Wow,
That was probably the most glowing review I have ever read! James and Omar are great guys with lots of life experiences to keep them well balanced. Hopefully, you will make it our way again soon and if you do, just ask for them, they would enjoy taking you on a parasail trip again.

Dave

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We went parasailing, my two teenage daughters wanted to try it. Captain Ty and Chad of Venice beach were amazing. They were safe , funny and reassuring to anyone with questions. We bought the photo package which to our surprise contained 85 pictures !!! They provide ice cold water at no charge and encourage staying hydrated. We would definitely use this company again. 5 plus stars !!!!

David O, Owner at Siesta Key Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

I am very pleased to know that you had such a great trip with Siesta Key Watersports! Please come back and see us again@!