“For Breakfast its the GoTo Place”
Review of Honey Tree Cafe

Honey Tree Cafe
Ranked #236 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was a Saturday, in fact the Saturday before Christmas and I was in a hurry with a list of errands to do but I was also hungry, with no food in the house because I had been away. So I decided to try the Honey Tree Cafe for breakfast.. Its located just off University Parkway in the old Albertson's shopping Center.

I was alone so I decided to sit at the Counter for faster service, although they have a lot of tables, they were all occupied, others had things to do and places to go on this Saturday before Christmas.

Before I had even settled on my stool, I had a hot cup of coffee before me and a menu to glance over. Now I admit breakfast is not a big cooking challenge but the coffee was of good quality and hot and the bacon and eggs were as I ordered and promptly served. The waitresses all worked as a team and I was asked by five different servers if I needed anything or more coffee.

I agree with the other recent reviewers of this restaurant that noted there were a lot of "regulars" in attendance. I guess if the food is good and fairly priced you will return and so I will.

1  Thank arthur_m27

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

You don't even get to take a drink of your coffee and your food is out.
Got to be the fastest kitchen anywhere.
Food is always good and so is the service.
Even during season, tables are turned quickly.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Friendly, family atmosphere with great food! The staff here really know how to take care of their customers, we could tell there were a lot of "regulars" here.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been going to the Honey tree since they opened. I have been to many places around Sarasota & Honey tree is one of my favorites for breakfast. The food is always fresh, the service is great & the place is clean.

1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I have a lot of options for Breakfast and lunch and have tried them all, but this is our favorite.Consistantly good food, comes quickly, servers are always friendly and the place is very clean. You get a great selection and well made food.

1  Thank harrishwhippets