“Good Service”

Ranked #358 of 1,148 Restaurants in Sarasota
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The servers were very nice and the food tasted good. The portions are not good for the price of the food.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My family and I lived in Sarasota from 1965 to 1992 and operated a business there. Kids grew up and left home and I moved to Titusville and Bradenton, FL. My oldest daughter and I attended a convention in July at Hyall Regency and their restaurant is Currents. We ate lunch there the day we arrived and in the course of our week's stay we also had breakfast and dinners. They have an interesting menu and no matter what you order, you receive food that is absolutely wonderful. The service at the restaurant was also excellent.The restaurant overlooks the marina so no matter where you sat, you had a beautiful view. I highly recommend Currents!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We received a coupon for a BOGO appetizer from the front desk and the anchiote chicken quesadilla and caprese flatbread were very good. My son had the reuben and said it was the best one he ever had.

1  Thank GSWade
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant, their chef is from California and it is a nice breathe of fresh air to see this kind of cuisine in Florida.

They even offer gluten free options, I had this espresso brushed pork loin. Being Celiac I am usually stuck to eating a plain piece of meat or fish and maybe a salad so this was really special.

Service was exceptional too, very friendly and courteous.
Our server went as far as bringing me gluten free bread, I was in tears.

Wonderful.

1  Thank BBChef
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Hotel dining can be hit or miss. This one was pleasantly a hit. I so enjoyed the chicken caesar salad, and hubby ate every morsel of his grouper sandwich. The service was attentive and well-paced. The view of the marina completed a delightful lunch experience.

1  Thank eji358