“Awesome Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Orlando
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

the Spare ribs were amazing and the brioche french toast was perfect!

Visited March 2012

San Francisco, California
“Great food, would like bigger portions, service can be slow”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I've dined here many of times while staying at the Hyatt. The seating is comfortable, so it's a great place to have a meeting because there is lots of room. The staff is very friendly, professional, personable, and generally pretty informative about the timing, but I have experienced very slow service here on specific occasions as well. The food is very good in general. I haven't had anything bad here. I do feel like the portions are on the smaller side, with some of the appetizers being like drops in the bucket. At one point I was like, "OK, where did the other half go?" For example, I got their Grilled Shrimp Cocktail, and it was seriously like three shrimp with an entire bed of shredded iceberg lettuce to make the plate look even half-full. I think the serving sizes could be amped up a little bit to help bring it on par with the prices. The prices are definitely hotel prices, but it's still a fairly decent value. They do have a happy hour they advertise every day where they serve flatbreads. I haven't been to it, but it seems like a good value. Overall, I definitely have fun and feel comfortable here, so I continue to go back.

• Visited January 2012
Las Vegas
“Normally don't like hotel restaurants but .....”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had lunch two days in a row here. Nice view - service is good too. Had the mahi-mahi fish tacos. I've had fish tacos so many times but this was the best. Don't know what the sauce was that accompanied the tacos but it was the bomb! Also tried the fish reuben - very different and delicious. Very nice place - great food. Liked their iced tea too.

• Visited January 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Very nice experience would love to come back! everyone was very nice

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Just disapointed....”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This was our second stay at Hyatt so we tried the pri fix manu....salad was nice but when my Mahi Mahi came it had no flavor, there is no was the chef even bothered to put some salt on it, thank god our waitress was great and exchanged my dish and further made our experience better....I just wonder who puts out a dish like that in place like Hyatt restaurant.