“Fantastic Food”

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went last night for "Tuesday Tapas" - all tapas $4 each plus Sangria $4 and mojitos $6. Went about 7pm and was seated immediately - no waiting yet it was quite busy. Ordered 4 dishes for myself and my wife ordered 4 for her - we ended up sharing and realised we had ordered way too much food. 5 dishes between us would have been more realistic. Food was hot and tasty, my only gripe would be that they all came out at different times but I suppose that is Tapas. We also shared a "tres leches " for desert - that is a must - its like a very light maderia sponge soaked in milk topped with meringue and served with fresh berries - make sure you leave room for this. Service was good and there is a complimentary valet parking which is excellent when it's raining. I will go back however I will order less dishes. Hope you all enjoy.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I went with my fiance and his sister and we all ordered a few plates. Everything was really delicious. We also got a pitcher of sangria and it was very good. The price was not bad either for what you get. Fresh, tasty food and a nice atmosphere. We had everything from seafood to lamb to steak to vegetarian and it was all good.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We've been to Ceviche so many times, I've lost count! Great, and seemingly endless, Spanish tapas plates to choose from. Food and service is always consistently good. The fish ceviche, wonderful! One of my favorites is the Albondigas (little meatballs) tapas. Their sangrias, white and red, are very good! Perhaps the best thing of thing of all is the rooftop bar. So nice to sit up there on a nice moonlit nite, have an after, or before dinner drink, while taking in a beautiful view of Sarasota Bay. Try one of their Agave Margaritas! Outstanding. This is a great place to take out of town guests, special occasion or even just a casual dinner. You won't be dissapointed. We have never have been!

1  Thank halloweennqueen
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went to "Tapas Tuesday" when there is an entire menu of $4.00 tapas. Also, the Mojito's were $6.00 and the Sangria was $4.00 a glass. The drinks were great. (I'm not a fan of Sangria but I tasted my husband's it was excellent). My husband and I had two tapas each and we they were very delicious, but it was too much food. Next time we'll have one each and split one. There were also several $4.00 desserts but we were too full to try them. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening and the service was very attentive. Look forward to returning. We always arrive early as we do not like noise. So you may wish to consider this as it can be very noisy later in the evening.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Good tapas menu and lots of new things to try. The rooftop bar is a nice place to relax during in the cooler months.

1  Thank flsunshinegal