“A Slice of the Caribbean!”
Review of Siesta Key Village

Siesta Key Village
Ranked #13 of 144 things to do in Sarasota
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Siesta Key and Siesta Key Village is a little slice of Caribbean Beauty! The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing all around the Town, the Beach, and Especially Siesta Village! All the shops, Restaurants, and watering holes are in an open air casual style. Some of my favorite places are the Beach Bazaar, Daiquiri Deck, Tropical Beach Resort, and my Favorite S.K.O.B (siesta key oyster bar). Siesta Key Beach is the Best Beach in U.S.A. and for good reasons. This week is the annual "Siesta Key Crystal Classic" Sand sculpture contest, Outstanding! I highly recommend coming and visiting, you will not be disappointed, Trust me, That's why I moved here!

3  Thank Winnie_sr

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have places to stay for free in the Miami area,but we love this place so much that we would rather rent something here for a few days.Without setting an alarm we both wake up at dawn and walk on the beach for about 2 hours without any effort.I have a hard time exerting myself at home..Between the salt water, the sun and the bending to sand dollars this place keeps me healthy.We love the quaint little eateries and the friendly people.The title of number 1 beach is truly deserved.

2  Thank ChALUTCH
Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's Always good to go back every year for summer time, love the place the beach and the ice cream place is amazing, where you can have any flavor ice cream of your desire. Looking forward for next year.

2  Thank Raidasc
Reviewed September 23, 2013

SIesta Key has a style and attitude that is casual and easy to miss or easy to love.

When driving or cycling through the Key, be sure to stop and walk through the little "Village" of Siesta Key. Check out some of the local haunts: bars, restaurants and ice cream & coffee shops. Lot's of souvenirs to consider, easy to walk to the famous beach with access at the Public Beach or other strolls along smaller side streets.

My favorites include: The Local Bean- coffee shop, The Cottage, Eat Here- Happy Hour, Sun Garden Cafe for breakfast, Davidson Drugs for Pharmacy, US Post Office and souvenirs. The Beach Bazaar for a wide array of clothing, sport stuff, bathing suits, etc.
You'll have to explore on your own for the Bar Scene; everyone has a favorite for music, atmosphere and decks.

2  Thank Sarasko
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Something for everyone! dont miss out on the icecream place that turns liquid into solid with flavors with some kind of gas right in front of you!!!!! SUPER SUPER GOOD and a very interesting concept!

2  Thank Renee K