“Excellent Food”

Ranked #29 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: German
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for Dinner: TUESDAY - SATURDAY 5:00-CLOSE . Serving traditional german home made food, fresh from scratch
Albany, New York
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I went to Heinrich's based on recommendations and I was not disappointed. The atmosphere, the wait staff, the owner, and most importantly the food was truly outstanding. My wife and I will be visiting Sarasota for several months in 2014 and we plan on visiting Heinrich's with friends.

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
“Best German restaurant in Sarasota”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great food,good service,very attentive to details, very friendly
Jaeger schnitzel fabulous,pototato pancakes delicious,

Bradenton, Florida
“Top Notch Overall Experience”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I, plus my brother-in-law, were recommended to try this German restaurant by a co-worker of mine. We went on a Friday, 11/22, with high expectations due to the recommendation. Our experience did not disappoint! We had excellent service and our waiter was great at explaining the different foods on the menu as well as giving us recommendations. I had the pork shank (outstanding) and my wife and brother-in-law had different schnitzel. The sides were excellent and the portions were large. The German draft beer was wonderful as well. We can't wait to go back again. Our overall experience was so good that my brother-in-law even bought a mini-boot glass to take home with him. And you can't beat the fun German atmosphere and music while you dine. Very good!!

Sarasota, Florida
“Amazing time!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

What a wonderful place!! From the music and the service to the homemade food, this place is a must go! Authentic in every way. The potato pancakes are to die for and the pork shank special was unbelievable. I definitely recommend the Raderberger pilsner beer. It was soo good with dinner.

• Visited December 2013
University Park, Florida
“Outstanding meal and experience !”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had dinner last night at Heinrich's with a good friend from Denmark, who was looking for some good food with German roots. We had eaten there before with good results so we decided it was a good idea to bring our visitor. All three of us had outstanding meals with great service, and the ambience included background music that could easily be heard yet did not require us to raise our voice to have a conversation. We finished our meal with an apple strudel with ice cream, which was simply delightful. We could easily tell that the food was prepared from fresh ingredients from both the textures and the tastes.

Overall, OUTSTANDING AND WELL DONE to Heinrich and his whole team. We will definitely be returning again.

• Visited December 2013