“Birthday Party”

Ranked #29 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: German
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for Dinner: TUESDAY - SATURDAY 5:00-CLOSE . Serving traditional german home made food, fresh from scratch
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Since my family is of German heritage, my mother and sister wanted to try a German restaurant in honor of our brother's birthday. He was not able to join us except by phone, but Jason went along with it and helped our party to celebrate ... what fun. The food was authentic and simply delicious. The wine unmatched. Then for dessert, much to our pleasant surprise, he helped us celebrate by bringing out a special birthday treat complete with candle! Thank you so much. We had a great time. Way to show off German hospitality and "Gemutlichkeit!"

2 Thank luv2getaround

Stamford, Connecticut
“Outstanding schnizel and service”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My parents have dined at Heinrich's several times and insisted I try it. Very glad I did. As a big fan of schnizel, I found not only was it prepared correctly but the service was exceptional. Our server went out of his way to recommend and ensure our dining experience would be terrific. I not only recommend Heinrich's to any fan of German cuisine, but feel almost disappointed that I am not a local myself as I would certainly become a regular.

2 Thank Andrew J
Davis, California, United States
“Authentic German Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love German food and this restaurant has the best German food I've ever tasted. Very authentic, and while it may be pricey, the quality and amount of food served is well worth the price. The service is prompt and the wait-staff is friendly and personable. If you're ever in the Sarasota area, give this place a try!

3 Thank Melanie S
“Gemütlichkeit”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

What a nice place. Food was some of the best we've had. Awesome wine and a wonderful waiter. Came in to celebrate a birthday, left with full bellys and a smile on our faces.

4 Thank Av8rmom
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Authentic German food/ Taste of Bavaria”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent jager schnitzel with red cabbage and spatzel. I also sit at the bar, which is next to the grill, and enjoy the food preparation. It was busy, after my arrival, with lots of reservations (tables reserved). This is a good sign considering it is May. The food is a little pricey, but very good. The staff (Steve ) is very nice, and Henrich is always working the crowd. The beer and wine lists are well selected. It is a fun restaurant, and a well kept secret for Sarasota.

2 Thank Janiceboo