“Bradenton”

PORT SAINT LUCIE
Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMRamadaSarasota, General Manager at Ramada Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel was the designated property for a Tai Chi Workshop that several friends and I were attending. This is an older property that has recently been remodeled. The rooms were large and spacious. I opted for the water view and was not disappointed. All of the staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome.

The complimentary high speed Internet was easy to connect to and had great bandwidth. 10MB Down and 1 MB upload speeds. The complimentary breakfast was typical of this level of chain. Good selection of breads, beverages and a waffle maker. No hot eggs or other choices though. If you like some protein with your breakfast this will probably not be adequate.

We really enjoyed the restaurant and bar area and ate there both nights during our stay. We particularly enjoyed the billiard table in the main lounge. The outdoor areas are very nice for just sitting and enjoying the waterfront views. There is also an outdoor Tiki bar adjacent that had live entertainment.

This was the second time in the last four years that I have stayed here. On my last visit the property was owned by a different group. The Ramada chain has done a nice job with renovating and upgrading the property. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TSchenk
GMRamadaSarasota, General Manager at Ramada Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Hello TSchenk,

It was great to have you back to the property, and we're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We have been putting a lot of work into the property, so we're glad you noticed the improvements. I'm very pleased to hear that things went well for you while you were here with the Tai Chi training group. We look forward to having you here again as our guest!

Navid Kichi
Ramada Sarasota

Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mom2theb

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We stay here quite often because it's cheap.
I was really annoyed by our most recent check in experience. We arrived very late, about 5 am. We were exhausted and just wanted to check in and go to sleep. We were told by the manager that we would have to contact Expedia to rebook our trip since we had not checked in the day prior and they had already done their internal audit. Um... Do I care? Figure it out while I sleep and let me sign whatever in the morning.
After about 45 minutes they finally let us check in but why was any of that our problem? We had paid for the room and they were happy to take our money but they didn't want to give us our room. The manager was too busy being annoyed that he was working a double shift. This should not be my problem. Please go take a refresher course in customer service and hospitality and let me get some rest in the room I payed for.

• Stayed: October 2012
GMRamadaSarasota, General Manager at Ramada Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Good Evening,

We apologize that your stay with us was anything less than enjoyable. I am aware of what occurred during your check-in with us that night. Unfortunately, when a guest arrives the following day (4 AM) and has a prepaid 3rd party reservation, that reservation is considered void. The employee who checked you in explained the process to you to ensure proper communication and to ensure you were both on the same page. He was filling in on this shift and was following the protocol he had been instructed to follow. The manager that night did contact the 3rd party company for you and made sure that everything was corrected so you could check-in, all of which took about 10-15 minutes to resolve. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our level of service. I will make sure that your comments are addressed in an appropriate manner. We appreciate your business and will ensure that any concerns are corrected so your next stay with us is a pleasant one.

Ramada Waterfront Sarasota

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family and I stayed here because of a baseball tournament that my son was in close by and this was by far the worse hotel I have ever stayed in! Rags and hair were left in the bathtub from the previous occupants. The floor was dirty and dust all in the AC. I was not told until after I checked in that the pool could not be used because it had to be shocked. That was terrible because I have small kids that were looking forward to the pool. Worse stay ever!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The housekeeping issues you brought to my attention will be be addressed immediately. Unfortunately, we had an unexpected emergency happen that necessitated a deep-cleaning of the pool. I apologize that you were not informed of that before you checked in.

Navid Kichi