“Love this place!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Sarasota, Florida
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I think the Pho is wonderful here and I've been trying it all over the U.S. Miss Saigon is in a low rent plaza near downtown Sarasota, but worth getting away from Main St. The service is always consistent and the food fresh! Have a Thai Tea for dessert-it's that yummy!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Devenator

• Korean first
Salem, Massachusetts, USA
“Always a pleasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Consistently good food, good selection, with a friendly family atmosphere. We've never been disappointed.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank E1mb
Sarasota, Florida
“Love pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Sometimes ya just gotta have Pho. Delicious, fast service, good price, it's all wonderful.

1 Thank Elaine P
Cary, North Carolina
“Best Pho in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

I am addicted to the #15 rare steak pho. I have tried all of the Vietnamese restaurants from Bradenton to Fort Myers, and Miss Saigon is my favorite. I eat lunch in the dining room and often get my dinners to go. When you order a pho to go, they package all of the cold ingredients (raw beef, noodles, peppers, lime, sprouts, cilantro, etc.) separate from the hot broth. That makes it easy to prepare a nice meal at home when your ready for it. The service is fast and friendly. The owner's wife always makes a point to stop by and say hello. I wish they were in Venice, but their food is so good I make the drive to get my pho-fix on regular basis.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank SilverJay88
downtownresident
“Would be better without the cockroaches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

The food at this place is very tasty, but I doubt my friends and I will go back because we saw a cockroach scurry across our table moments before our the main courses arrived. One friend ... who probably would have raised a ruckus ... was outside smoking when that happened and his wife decided not to tell him until later. I saw an additional baby cockroach in the condiment tray and there were two more under the table. Although the food was good, it was certainly not a good experience. The service isn't very good either.

• Visited November 2011