“Best Pho in Town”

Miss Saigon
Ranked #478 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I am addicted to the #15 rare steak pho. I have tried all of the Vietnamese restaurants from Bradenton to Fort Myers, and Miss Saigon is my favorite. I eat lunch in the dining room and often get my dinners to go. When you order a pho to go, they package all of the cold ingredients (raw beef, noodles, peppers, lime, sprouts, cilantro, etc.) separate from the hot broth. That makes it easy to prepare a nice meal at home when your ready for it. The service is fast and friendly. The owner's wife always makes a point to stop by and say hello. I wish they were in Venice, but their food is so good I make the drive to get my pho-fix on regular basis.

2  Thank SilverJay88

Reviewed December 13, 2011

The food at this place is very tasty, but I doubt my friends and I will go back because we saw a cockroach scurry across our table moments before our the main courses arrived. One friend ... who probably would have raised a ruckus ... was outside smoking when that happened and his wife decided not to tell him until later. I saw an additional baby cockroach in the condiment tray and there were two more under the table. Although the food was good, it was certainly not a good experience. The service isn't very good either.

1  Thank downtownresident
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Lunch is what three of us live for every day of the work week.
We alternate picking where we're going to eat and he who picks must "own it". Today I picked an easy "own it" spot, Miss Saigon Restaurant. We all three went with our old standby, #46, then added the heat and loved it! We've never had a # meal(will make more sense when you see the menu) that we didn't love, not like, love. The owners are both attentive to your needs and ours and are very interested in your evauation of the meal. Eat here if you can handle diversity and don't forget to thank me.
Luv ya anyways, Brett B.

1  Thank Brett B
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The food in Miss Saigon is always fresh and wonderful. The fresh rolls are awesome.
The owners are very helpful for first time consumers of vietnamese food.
The vermicilli and noodle dishes as well as soups are superb.
It is reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Don't miss it when visiting!!!!!

1  Thank triplover555
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Miss Saigon isn't going to win any prizes for location, decor, or ambiance, but the prices are reasonable and the selection of authentic Vietnamese dishes is impressive. The staff will take very good care of you and answer any questions about items that you don't recognize. Everything that we ordered arrived perfectly prepared, well presented and was delicious.

1  Thank cedric09