“Best Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

This is a place of great memories to me! Every important game not showing on our channels would call for a dinner at The Brewing Co. Our children would be delighted with the best French fries and burgers in town watching the game they could not miss. I remember long time ago they had players names for each sandwich. My favorite was Bubba Smith, Swiss cheese , mushrooms and onions on top of the juiciest hamburger I had ever tasted!
To tell you the truth I paid very little attention to the screen while I was eating my meal!
Last time I was there , many years had passed in between, I noticed the owners had changed the sandwiches’ name in the menu but by their description , I was able to find my favorite. The taste and quality were exactly the same! I love consistency in a good restaurant and Brewing Co. certainly has maintained it along the years! To make things better they brew wonderful beer for all different tastes!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times but my friends who live in Gulf Gate recommend this place both for the great beer and affordable food portions. We’re sat at the bar and this guy sits next to me with his “Therapy Dog.” Everyone seems to know him and his dog and the dog looked cute however, it sat on his lap with his head resting on the bar looking longingly at my food the whole time I was eating! We stayed drinking and the guy ordered food, put the dog on the floor but kept sharing his food with the dog. Afterwards he put the dog on his lap and let the dog “clean” lick the plate!!!!! Is this allowed, therapy dogs and licking plates?

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We just stopped by here for a beer, but enjoyed our time. The woman behind the bar was very informative and pleasant to talk to. She very much reccomended the pizza, but we didn't get a chance to try it. We also discovered that this was the place for Green Bay Packer backers to hang out, something handy to know for some of us.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with friends for drinks after dinner. Sat at bar and met Rita. Cozy bar area and lots of tvs. Rita was engaging and fun. Got to know us, heard our stories and joined in on the fun. Sold us on returning with a quick down and dirty on her menu favorites and that we should try em out. Really a great locals place with a brewery attached. What's not to love?

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Cool and interesting place to hang out. The entire setup is done in wood. Feels like your in a chalet in the wilderness feel. They have a brewery attached and a window where you can see the distilleries. I’ve been there a few times. The bar area is nice and cozy and nice place to go watch a sporting event. They do have there own craft beers on tap. Personally I wasn’t overwhelmed by their brew but hey to each their own. One thing cool about this place is you can actually purchase a stein there and they will personalize the stein and keep it there so anytime you come you can use it. You get more in the stein then the glass for the same price. Anyway cool concept.
I’ve also dined in the restaurant part. This place is bar/grill but it really has a bar atmosphere and not somewhere I would take young children. They do have televisions throughout the walls so you can watch sporting events.
So in closure. Again if your looking for a cool and interesting place to hang out at or just something different I would recommend this place. If your looking for really good food then probably would not recommend. Food is very average. I seen a picture of lobster tail and I’m almost certain they don’t have that unless they have changed there menu. Mostly fried food. Also service is not the greatest. I get the feeling these waitresses have been there for years as they usually don’t seem real motivated. The bartenders are usually real friendly though.

Date of visit: February 2018