“Great foods”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere great food get a check this place out. I had the nori roll and my husband ate philly cheese steak and The peanut butter Monte cristo The food off the hook

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice enough bar with a range of draft beers and ciders. Wine expensive and not very good - small glass. Fairly typical bar menu - food ok but wouldn't choose to eat here again - there are better options locally. Service is just ok - was very busy when we were in so perhaps this was not typical or they were understaffed.
A huge bonus for us is that it is non smoking - we would come back for drinks again for the clean atmosphere alone! Coming from a country where smoking inside - and outside in some instances - has not been allowed for many years we are used to clean smoke free atmospheres and just can't / won't go anywhere that permits smoking as we find it quite disgusting - and clearly bad for everyone's health. Congratulations on being smoke free!
Seems to be a bar that locals use - a place to try. We will certainly go back for drinks on our next visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We were here for vacation and wanted to try something off the Siesta Key strip. We are so glad we found Sarasota Brewing Company!

We started with a sampler of beer which was a nice treat. Then we moved on to the wings and cheese logs (these are far superior to the normal mozzarella stick!) Our kids shared the spaghetti & meatballs and ate more than I've seen in a while!!! I had the Italian Beef which reminded me of my favorite Chicago cuisine. The bill was so reasonable too which was a nice surprise.

Besides the food, our server was incredible! She was so attentive and paid extra attention to our kids' needs. Definitely worth a try!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Of course you will get a great selection of beer. Always try their in house brews with the sampler. It usually consists of 5 to 6 beer "shots" with a description. Then move on to an appetizer. I would suggest their made in house poppers or their apply named cheese logs. My favorite main course is the ahi tuna. This is the best i have ever had! Seared perfectly, crusted with seeds served on a mound of Asian coleslaw. (Also the best I've ever had) Complimented with fresh wasabi, shaved ginger and soy sauce. I have also been told their wings are excellent. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. And are the only wings that hold their ground the second day as leftovers! Actually everything has always been delicious. I have always had a great meal at the Sarasota Brewing Company and I know you will too.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

A lot of local and other beers on tap. Food was great too. They do get busy even later at night. But it was worth the wait.