“Great food off the beaten path”

Sarasota Brewing Company
Ranked #296 of 1,181 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We were here for vacation and wanted to try something off the Siesta Key strip. We are so glad we found Sarasota Brewing Company!

We started with a sampler of beer which was a nice treat. Then we moved on to the wings and cheese logs (these are far superior to the normal mozzarella stick!) Our kids shared the spaghetti & meatballs and ate more than I've seen in a while!!! I had the Italian Beef which reminded me of my favorite Chicago cuisine. The bill was so reasonable too which was a nice surprise.

Besides the food, our server was incredible! She was so attentive and paid extra attention to our kids' needs. Definitely worth a try!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Of course you will get a great selection of beer. Always try their in house brews with the sampler. It usually consists of 5 to 6 beer "shots" with a description. Then move on to an appetizer. I would suggest their made in house poppers or their apply named cheese logs. My favorite main course is the ahi tuna. This is the best i have ever had! Seared perfectly, crusted with seeds served on a mound of Asian coleslaw. (Also the best I've ever had) Complimented with fresh wasabi, shaved ginger and soy sauce. I have also been told their wings are excellent. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. And are the only wings that hold their ground the second day as leftovers! Actually everything has always been delicious. I have always had a great meal at the Sarasota Brewing Company and I know you will too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

A lot of local and other beers on tap. Food was great too. They do get busy even later at night. But it was worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Small and dark and service was ok. The only thing that wowed me was the mozzarella sticks. Not sure if we were there on an off night but I was honestly underwhelmed.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

A friend is a real fan of this place so I tried it out. The food was not very good. They do make their own beer and you can order a flight to taste them all. Nothing special, but interesting.

Date of visit: October 2017