“Great pizza! Fantastic garlic knots!”

Solorzano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 1,046 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Great pizza! Fantastic garlic knots!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We've been there a few times and have never been disappointed! We will be back! And we would recommend it!

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Everything About This Restaurant!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Being Italian myself, this restaurant is what true Italians know, love and appreciate. Authentic Italian family recipes and delicious food, flavor in every dish...great wine selection...ambiance...fantastic entertainment (Sheryn on Thursday nights and Saturday nights). Make a reservation - it's comfortably small which adds to the intimate 'family' feel!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chris K
Kingston, New York
“Great find!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My wife and I found this wonderful place on tripadvisor.

The hostess / waitress was very welcoming and friendly, service was impeccable.

My wife could not decide between the pasta and meatballs or bolognese...so let's give you both! The food was a great as the service. The meatballs were the among the best I have ever had in any part of New York.

The antipasta was an over following plate of the most delicious cheeses, meats and vegetables, too much to eat so they made a great lunch the next day.

The linguine was home made and served with an authentic white clam sauce. Not over buttered or garliced like one of those god awful chains.

We wrapped this up with a great canoli.

We look forward to a return visit.

Thank you !

3 Thank frank f
“Delectable ... rico”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Loved the food and the atmosphere ... Franca was so
friendly that we felt as if we new her .
We went with friends and they also loved the restaurant.
Highly recommend it.

1 Thank NYGypsy254
Bristol, R.I.
“Outstanding, Authentic Italian”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I can't say enough great things about this restaurant. My husband and I wanted Italian food while on vacation and relied on Trip Advisor to give us good advise. The reviews were spot on. The restaurant is quaint, about a dozen or so tables. It has old world italian charm, and Franca the owner greeted us personally, and treated us like we were a part of her family. But, most importantly, the food was incredible. The antipasto had the best imported meats and cheeses, and was enough to feed four people! My husband had the veal parm, which melted in your mouth, and I had homemade linguini with bolognese sauce, done to perfection. Please dine here. Take it from two Italians. You will not be disappointed. And don't forget to have wine. Ask for a glass of Montepulciano. You will love it!

1 Thank lbcakes