My family has been coming to WC since we lost our summer homes in Mississippi after Katrina.
We absolutely love it here. . But it's a shame the secret is out on WC. Between word of mouth & all the accolades in magazines WC has received. . The secret is no longer a secret. In just the last few years alone, the crowds (during July especially) have swelled to beyond capacity it seems. I know the St. Joe company loves that. . But I just wish they hadn't built (& still building) houses almost on top of each other. You get to a point where enough is enough.
Overall though. . I wouldn't vacation anywhere else on 30A. It's magical & my family loves it. I can't wait for my next beach trip to WC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach