I don't have anything to add about the beach--white sand, crystal blue water, attentive life guards, and friendly people. We had a great vacation, and one of the reasons was that we stayed in a house by the Camp. At night, the soccer field comes alive with kids and families playing soccer, volleyball, frisbee, and we even had a great fun game of duck duck goose. Unless you stay in the actual Inn, you are going to have to ride your bicycle to the beach, so we were happy to have the advantage of that beautiful grass field. It felt old-fashion--everyone coming out and meeting new people and kids of all ages playing massive games of soccer. So my tip--if you are looking for a house, consider one by the Kids Camp pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach