This is a wonderful place for families to visit. We rented a two-bedroom condominium on the hotel website. We were pleased with its location – across from the main pool. Two bikes came with our condominium – but we easily rented more for additional family members. This is a huge complex and so there are many places to ride your bike and several pools to use. Every evening we rode our bikes into the town of Seaside and enjoyed buying our dinners from the cute food trucks that line the main street. There aren't as many dining options as you would think there should be on this property – but the main restaurant was very good when we dined there on several different occasions. There is the DVD library in the main hotel. That night we sometimes rented movies to watch before going to bed. The beach is just beautiful – we rented our chairs ahead of time so there was no need to rush down at 7 o'clock in the morning to get chairs. The main pool is nice – plenty of chairs to sit and there were also chairs near the pool that faced the ocean. Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon were guests there while we were visiting – apparently celebrities discovered this place long before I did. Thank you to my brother who recommended the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WaterColor Inn, nestled on nearly 500 acres of sugar-white sand beach, is surrounded by 1,400 linear feet of beachfront and pine forests alongside Western Lake, the state’s second-largest naturally occurring coastal dune lake. The 60-room Inn offers deluxe accommodations designed by David Rockwell, each overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and donning a pair of Adirondack chairs on the patio (and on the first floor, a private outdoor cabana shower). Perfectly encapsulating the spirit of an intimate beach getaway—while providing the functionality necessary for a family vacation—the freshly redecorated beachfront rooms bring the outdoors in, mere footsteps from the sand. From the soft linens to the spa-inspired toiletries, every well-appointed room offers a relaxing and comfortable seaside oasis. Owned by St. Joe Club & Resorts, this distinctive hotel property affords guests access to a bevy of the private membership club’s amenities. These include private golf and beach club access; complimentary bicycle use; kayak, canoe, pontoon boat, and discounted YOLO board rentals; and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your WaterColor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn Florida/Santa Rosa Beach