Watercolor Inn and Resort is one of the best places for a beach vacation whether it be with the entire family or just as a couple. Really terrific beaches and no need for a car. Biking is the preferred mode of transportation. Lots of activities for everyone. Just a fabulous place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WaterColor Inn, nestled on nearly 500 acres of sugar-white sand beach, is surrounded by 1,400 linear feet of beachfront and pine forests alongside Western Lake, the state’s second-largest naturally occurring coastal dune lake. The 60-room Inn offers deluxe accommodations designed by David Rockwell, each overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and donning a pair of Adirondack chairs on the patio (and on the first floor, a private outdoor cabana shower). Perfectly encapsulating the spirit of an intimate beach getaway—while providing the functionality necessary for a family vacation—the freshly redecorated beachfront rooms bring the outdoors in, mere footsteps from the sand. From the soft linens to the spa-inspired toiletries, every well-appointed room offers a relaxing and comfortable seaside oasis. Owned by St. Joe Club & Resorts, this distinctive hotel property affords guests access to a bevy of the private membership club’s amenities. These include private golf and beach club access; complimentary bicycle use; kayak, canoe, pontoon boat, and discounted YOLO board rentals; and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your WaterColor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn Florida/Santa Rosa Beach