Wife and I stayed four nights and enjoyed it immensely. This is a well kept facility, very tastefully done. They clearly thought through every detail, even their logo my wife and i both loved. The staff were wonderful, each and every one of them.
We didn't realize when we booked how large the facility was and how much it had to offer. From the moment we arrived and saw there was ample parking and no need to valet, I was very pleased. We ate at the wine bar/Italian restaurant twice and the food was excellent.
If I had to be nit picky I would say a few things that could be changed:
1). The $25/day for two beach chairs was a bit steep for my tastes, especially considering what the rooms cost per night. Plus it was a hassle to get them rented.
2). I'd like to see them add an additional casual place to eat on the premises, because driving down the road where there are more options is a hassle. Just a casual burger hut/sandwich place would be a nice addition.
These are small issues in the grand scheme of things and we enjoyed our stay immensely and plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach